RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Sad :confused: well I think I should play something else someone please suggest me similiar games like this I have already played well known ones like manila Shaw so don't suggest that
Anna Exciting Affection;Fashion Business;Luna's Fall From Grace;Inside Jennifer;Chronicles Of Leridia;Kingdom of Deception;Succubus Contract;Agent of Heels Missadventures of Agent Romanov;Fragile Innocence,The Spellbook;Defenestration;Kate;Limits of Sky;Laura Lustfull Secrets;Mad Turn;Our Red String;Road Trip;Special Request.... There are a lot more...

Bondager1982

Jan 12, 2022
Will be updated when is ready, don't worry ;)
And I'm saying this even if I was a bit tired of waiting too.
Always with the hope that will be a good update and to not be unfulfilled.
I've been a patreon for long time with the dev and some delay always happened, so nothing to worry about.
Just some more patience....

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
LMAO I might be the only one here happy for the delay. So many Devs released updates in September I literally have a 4 releases queued up before this one. So take your time good dev and get it right :p :ROFLMAO:

LMAO YES YES Strike Me Down for NOT being upset a dev didn't release a game on the exact date he was trying for LOL :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
oh man... i thought of this update for months. i waited and hoped to get released since about 2 weeks now and it still gets dragged now further every day...

i think most of us totally understand if there is some trouble or private life issues... but if you announce several times a fix date it gets really frustrating...

and i really doubt now that the main issue was the old guys hair in one of the latest updates...

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes