RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Ricky_ronman

Jul 12, 2023
Now we can call "bs" on this developer. To announce that you're releasing an update on a specific date (today) and then on that date tell your subscribers it's not happening is just pure crap. This is why you don't commit to a date unless you're 100% sure you can hit it. Credibility killer.
True very disappointed. Firstly posting you will get update in 2 3 days then fails to deliver that then give another date and again done the same bs bruh why you giving dates then

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
did you check on patreon ?

if dev said update sept 10
it does not mean sept 10 here

and my clock says 5:41 pm
so the day is not over yet
and in north america it is not even noon

Reactions: LoveWhores

churrored

Nov 5, 2017
did you check on patreon ?

if dev said update sept 10
it does not mean sept 10 here

and my clock says 5:41 pm
so the day is not over yet
and in north america it is not even noon
clearly you didnt lol. he posted on patreon where you can see the first line saying the last scene is giving him issues so clearly delaying it

Reactions: wildride69

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Now we can call "bs" on this developer. To announce that you're releasing an update on a specific date (today) and then on that date tell your subscribers it's not happening is just pure crap. This is why you don't commit to a date unless you're 100% sure you can hit it. Credibility killer.
Yeah it's like when you order a Pizza delivery and they tell you it will be there in 30 min, but it takes them 35 or 40 minutes!! Credibility Killer!! I will never order from a pizzeria again! Or when your sitting at a red light and the sign says it will change to green in 20 seconds and it doesn't!! It actually can take some 25 or 30 seconds to change to green!! No more!! Lets all Floor it through the Red light as soon as the 20 seconds is up!!

Same with game releases if they say Sept 10 then Sept 9 at 11:59 it should be ready in exactly 1 Minute or CREDIBILITY KILLER!! My EX Girlfriend one said she would be ready at 7PM, I arrived she wasn't ready!! I left her at home, sure she found a new boyfriend but it was such a CREDIBILTY KILLER OMFG!!

/S

Snailmarvel

Jul 31, 2021
And most guys or girls is here and waiting for the update, dont give a sh... to support the dev.
I am no exception too. But if u want it earlyer, support the dev. I support two or three others, and my money dont grow on trees, so i wait for when it launch here. And wait mean, i dont get angry when i have to wait a few days more.

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
And most guys or girls is here and waiting for the update, dont give a sh... to support the dev.
I am no exception too. But if u want it earlyer, support the dev. I support two or three others, and my money dont grow on trees, so i wait for when it launch here. And wait mean, i dont get angry when i have to wait a few days more.
Agree, whiny aholes who haven't supported but cry all day are annoying as fuck. they should stop refreshing their screens every 30 seconds praying for an update and go outside and touch some grass.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Unlocked

Dear Patrons,
The last event is giving me too much trouble. I usually first set up all the scenes in the rendering software and then render all the scenes together using a script. This allows me to do other stuff while the scenes are being rendered. But as you can see from the screenshot, for some reason the hair on the character’s head is not attached to his head. Because of that, I have to manually render all the scenes with this character in it again.
Despite that unexpected issue, I am still trying my best to finish it today. So based on where you live, the update might be available very early next morning.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Unlocked

Dear Patrons,
The last event is giving me too much trouble. I usually first set up all the scenes in the rendering software and then render all the scenes together using a script. This allows me to do other stuff while the scenes are being rendered. But as you can see from the screenshot, for some reason the hair on the character’s head is not attached to his head. Because of that, I have to manually render all the scenes with this character in it again.
Despite that unexpected issue, I am still trying my best to finish it today. So based on where you live, the update might be available very early next morning.
thanks for the update and very glad to hear it getting finished asap. makes i bet many here happy.

about the process: my respect but why not make the guy bald :LOL::unsure: would be way easier than render the hole scene manually for a few hair

Reactions: wildride69 and FMag

Ricky_ronman

Jul 12, 2023

Unlocked

Dear Patrons,
I have No problem with Dev Releasing the update late. Ofcourse he should release when he is fully satisfied with his work but he shouldn't give any specific date or time. Just say coming soon or expected next week but he shouldn't promise any date .

NoBody63

Oct 5, 2021
I find all of your crying and bitching to be funny. You all want the Dev. to take his time and do it right but when you don't get your way you throw a fit like a little kid. Unforeseen problems pop up all the time, so do you want him to do it right like an adult or are you going to cry and throw a fit like a baby?

banda86

Sep 9, 2016
I find all of your crying and bitching to be funny. You all want the Dev. to take his time and do it right but when you don't get your way you throw a fit like a little kid. Unforeseen problems pop up all the time, so do you want him to do it right like an adult or are you going to cry and throw a fit like a baby?
taking time to finish the work and not working and giving bs excuses are two different things. How do you explain that it took 10+ days to realize this, since he was rendering the last scene on Aug 30th?
P.S not working is also fine as long as Dev is transparent about it.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes