RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

kino4ka

Aug 6, 2018
well that was a blue balls update. loads happened but all following the same theme...just teasing. she's still only slept with that one guy.

She's calling her self a slut but just dry humps everyone. the old man update was interesting but not the direction i'd expect to go. (don't go beastility). Also that old man is a cunt, i don't think he'd share her or sell her. He just wants her to himself
at least use the "spoiler" next time..

Reactions: Daniel xVxd

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
ok ppl. i got a problem my game dosnt work. and its not the game bc my previous version that worked before dosnt work now anymore. so ym question is what program runs this type of game maybe i can start from there. is it java?

vasua

Dec 16, 2018
ok ppl. i got a problem my game dosnt work. and its not the game bc my previous version that worked before dosnt work now anymore. so ym question is what program runs this type of game maybe i can start from there. is it java?
Previous version works for me, but not this one. Win 7.

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
Ok so if you could download it and then try to run it but cant execute because some bs version thing. Then it has to be because of the 32-64 bit. This has to be the 64 version. You ll have to wait for someone to upload the 32.

I think is that, if not then who tf knows.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.08.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.12.2021 (fix for the clothing store problem)

Last edited:

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
With all the problems and the new equipment settings I wasn't expecting a lot of content. But this time the old man night walks were absolutely crazy. I loved them! Worth the wait just for those

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes