RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
I had the exact same problem, you get to it and when you say "Yes", the game teleports you to the clothing store where the NPC is "locking" the game.

Reactions: berserk87

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
loved the update but it was definitely more teasing. best scenes for me was easily the massage. really left me wanting more of it...but time to wait another 3 months.

JherosD

Nov 6, 2018
Hi can anyone provide Save files which work with latest version? I copied over saves from older version and I am getting errors

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Ah !!
Another paperwork like game (project sage), that who make MC have sex activity with other male after game published over 1 year , and competitor (A wife a mother) was almost over 2 years , but these two game has a very good storyreller.

By comparison ... your game .... just regular game type for make MC into slut slave, and that's good for me .

Reactions: gambit87

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
I will be surprised if one of the new updates is released without a problem..exe file doesnt start the game (I must confess this is new) dev must be congratulated for inventing new problems with every update..:cautious:

Seanthiar

Jun 18, 2020
Started new - when arriving at Darrells house everything freezes after 'who are' any words after the 'are' does not appear and only closing the window works. No menu etc.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes