RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I completely cleared out my files from anything before on this. Emptied recycle bin. Downloaded through anon instead of mega and still cant get it to open. Anyway to find out the issue.

kat777

Dec 24, 2017
I got a pack with saves posted earlier and I separated a save where the clothing store seller is not locked.
Some things will be different, but you can keep playing from there.
you got a save just before this to see event in cloth store or is this the only event(bj) in shop ?

max27

May 28, 2017
Sorry if I sound ignorant or annoying, how many sex scenes are there? And is it worth downloading or should I wait?

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
you got a save just before this to see event in cloth store or is this the only event(bj) in shop ?
This save basically has the continuation of the dialog after entering the shop, without the seller interrupting along the way

Reactions: kat777

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
loved the update, wasn't expecting the direction the old man's path took. Not really my thing but it wasn't a deal breaker, now if piss/scat comes into play without option or having to give up an entire path that didn't have it before I might start not liking the game as much as I do now. As it stands its in my top 5 possibly top 3.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Pogo123

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
is there scene with madame in heels of course?

there is scat in the game??????????????????????? oh no please ugly

IamUnderman

May 11, 2020
So I just downloaded the update but every single path and sidequest already says 'end of current content' despite me not doing anything.

Janjy

Jun 10, 2017
Hi everyone,
I'm playing it on joiplay, and it looks like I can't save the game.
When I'm saving it runs fine, but no new save is created.
Anyone got the same problem?

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Downfall: A Story of Corruption v0.08.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
you can import save files provided by the dev when starting a new game and no save files are present.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.12.2021 (fix for the clothing store problem)
Hey, to begin with thankyou for your ports. Have a question about this one.
Have your old port, the 0.7 one with all my saves and have downloaded this. While running it though instead of updating the old one its trying to install a 2nd version of the game? Is that normal? If i uninstall the old one, will I lose all the saves?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hey, to begin with thankyou for your ports. Have a question about this one.
Have your old port, the 0.7 one with all my saves and have downloaded this. While running it though instead of updating the old one its trying to install a 2nd version of the game? Is that normal? If i uninstall the old one, will I lose all the saves?
if you install my android version and get a 2nd instance of of the game, then you don't have installed any of my previous versions since i didn't change the app id nor my certificate with v0.08.
and yes, uninstalling any of the game instances results in either removing the save entries in Chrome's database for the official version or the local save files in mine.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes