RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

sissyslutbecky48

Dec 7, 2018
I have a save from version 0.6 where depravity was 21 i think, When i load the save files into the new version the game crashes ?! Does anyone have a save from 0.6 compatible with the current version or know the cause of the problem

samadara

Mar 16, 2021
I read it I just don’t know what is this tread story 102 mean and my save files doesn’t accept thing in my comp only where I played which not working right now!
Go to saveeditonline.com press the green button: +UPLOAD FILE, choose your save file (folder www -> folder saves, in your game)
so long your save file is open, scroll down to bottom, there you can find Story Thread #102 OR Variable#102.
Change it and down you see 3 blue buttons, press the left one (Download).
Replace the original save after, try it and if you have freeze again, redo and change Variable#102 bit higher, as in #1,286 stay.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Just found this game. Love it. Whats the time frame between updates. Looking at supporting in which is a bad omen for me.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
Go to saveeditonline.com press the green button: +UPLOAD FILE, choose your save file (folder www -> folder saves, in your game)
so long your save file is open, scroll down to bottom, there you can find Story Thread #102 OR Variable#102.
Change it and down you see 3 blue buttons, press the left one (Download).
Replace the original save after, try it and if you have freeze again, redo and change Variable#102 bit higher, as in #1,286 stay.
if I go to saveeditoronline do I need a zip file too for this one too?

swati

Apr 30, 2017
Game is getting stuck at cloth store( Hangs the game) when I go there after other quests are complete . Please help

Reactions: r8e1v

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Please answer me - will there be a continuation of the line with the neighbors7 (the ones doing the bdsm and who hypnotized the heroine). Albeit without the hypnosis, will the line of training the heroine as a slave be continued?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Please answer me - will there be a continuation of the line with the neighbors7 (the ones doing the bdsm and who hypnotized the heroine). Albeit without the hypnosis, will the line of training the heroine as a slave be continued?
Don't understand why hypnosis has been ditched?!?!?

Probably someone got offended?

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes