RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Darin68

Jan 4, 2018
I can't get the game to work, my task manager shows it running. I have an entry under processes that says crashpad handler.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Who is the lucky man who will fuck Jane in the next update between her boss, her uncle as her terapist or the old granpa who treat her like a dog slave. Or maybe its still long way from it. Just curious

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: radohak

Lust&Pateron

Dec 17, 2020
Who is the lucky man who will fuck Jane in the next update between her boss, her uncle as her terapist or the old granpa who treat her like a dog slave. Or maybe its still long way from it. Just curious
it'll be the granpa as she's accepted him the most. But this update doesn't make much sense story wise.

hmmmm

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Did anyone else have problems with the new clothes quest? The seller in my game got stuck midway, and the game crashed because of that.

Reactions: kat777

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
Did anyone else have problems with the new clothes quest? The seller in my game got stuck midway, and the game crashed because of that.
the seller ? i dont know what version are you talking about. the new clothes this version you dont buy them. pick em up in your office

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes