RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
Good thing I read the last couple of pages or I'd be asking why none of the routes are progressing for me. Sigh, it seems I will have to do the tea route now even if I'm not interested in that path. Good thing I just ignored it and did not decline the choice.

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Good thing I read the last couple of pages or I'd be asking why none of the routes are progressing for me. Sigh, it seems I will have to do the tea route now even if I'm not interested in that path. Good thing I just ignored it and did not decline the choice.
That is exactly what is the only real problem I have with the game. You can only really progress with the game if you follow the narrow path laid out before you by the dev. Exercising free will only cuts off all further progress in the game.

Patchedup

Oct 8, 2021
At lest the Tea route is not as bad as I thought it was going to be (so far) and she is not a mindless sex toy (yet) but I'm sure there are some of those in the basement. :( She did get Buttercup once to break her will so I'm guessing it will happen again if she resists again or not progressing fast enough for him. Even if Victor is a bad guy he gives you a choice (an illusion since it seems picking anything but the red choice soft locks the game). Here's hoping the couple has a day of reckoning since I'm not a fan of them. :p

FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. Today I will keep it brief since there isn't much to report. You guys already know what to expect from the next update, so there is no point repeating myself.
The update is more than halfway done. And if I can keep working at the same pace as I am doing right now, then you can expect the next update to finish within a month or so. I am trying to add as much content as possible to compensate for the last update, which was shorter than many of you expected.
That’s all I have for you today. I will also be posting some sneak peeks as well. So that you can get a small glimpse of what to expect for the next update. So until then, stay safe and take care.

Last edited:

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Love the way you repeated the post with the "there is no point repeating myself" line in there. :D

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
There are many ways a story of corruption can play out that can allow for multiple routes. Just because you may choose to not completely go off the deep slut end doesn’t mean you can’t become more sexual/broken/street smart based on given choices. What you’re defending is lazy games that on the surface appear to be giving you choice but in reality are linear and barely games. Also being more straight and narrow doesn’t mean you can’t corrupt her in different ways. She could be forced to steal if money becomes debt in the game and you fall behind on payments. She could end up hurting others in the gang path, not all corruption is sexual. The possibilities are endless and you’re limiting them based on past experiences with other games for no reason. I have higher hopes for this one personally.
To be honest, i find most blackmail and corruption pretty weak in games.
Ok, i have something on you and yea ok thanks for keeping it secret, i blow now.
To me to have her do what you want or the guy next door that wants her to do whatever he wants, would be a huge loan that she can not serve. She could made a bondage slut to work off the debt. Oh man, i am so perverted am i. This could been at the slums. Maybe an idea?
I think most of the time these mechanics are alright but not really satisfying to me. Most of the time there is no follow up on victims refusal. So all the corruption and blackmail should take away the choices if the victim has none.
I think a game like Innocence or Money had some great scenes in that regard where she wore skimpy cloth and he stood behind her to rub a little before customers.
Very arousing.
For the most part i think the game gets a lot right for me. I am not expecting to much because its fab story. Besides choices are mostly false for most games. I think i would rather prefer a kinetic approach that avoids choices. Most of the time, you want to play the story and not what you choice you have.
Another good example is Inside Jennifer that actually really gave you choices to experience different aspects of her. But that takes a lot of work and planning.

Reactions: Pr0nmanreview

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Well, i can only say, this is still the game for me.
I like the old guy even though i am not a fan of pet.
But i like the whoring options. So i hope this will further implemented. This will take surely a lot of time to make. I mean all the options. Thanks dev for that direction.
p.s. i am not wanting to pollute the thread so i just edit.
The BDSM path. Looks great. It seems to me that this is for me the best BDSM i have seen so far. I am excited to see where it goes.
So many possibilities with this game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ignas123

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
Did this game used to be called something else? The maps feel familiar and it feels like I was playing a lot more RPGM games before 2020.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes