RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
For me, the game is like a song, it either catches you from the first chords or not. So, this song got me hooked.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being able to update you guys about the game’s progress. I was really busy with my regular job as well as working on the game. The next update is almost 70% done. So, even though I was supposed to release it this week, I am afraid it won’t be possible. And there are multiple reasons for that. First reason is the size of the update. It is much bigger than any other update I worked on before. Not only are there more events, those events are also much bigger than before. Which means the number of renders also increased by a lot. Because of that, even though my usual update takes 3 months to finish, it’s taking longer. Another reason why it’s taking so long to finish is because of the game's story. In the next update, two quest line will have a major development.
I don’t want it to feel rushed, so I am taking more time than usual to write scripts for those events. So that the buildup feels as realistic as possible. As someone who also enjoys playing adult games, I know very well that months of buildup can get ruined if climax is rushed. And I am trying my best to avoid it. So I hope you guys will bear with me for a little longer until the next update is finished.
Until then, stay safe and take care.

Raghav kesar

Mar 16, 2022
Dear Patrons,
Hope you are all doing well. Sorry for not being able to update you guys about the game’s progress. I was really busy with my regular job as well as working on the game. The next update is almost 70% done. So, even though I was supposed to release it this week, I am afraid it won’t be possible. And there are multiple reasons for that. First reason is the size of the update. It is much bigger than any other update I worked on before. Not only are there more events, those events are also much bigger than before. Which means the number of renders also increased by a lot. Because of that, even though my usual update takes 3 months to finish, it’s taking longer. Another reason why it’s taking so long to finish is because of the game's story. In the next update, two quest line will have a major development.
I don’t want it to feel rushed, so I am taking more time than usual to write scripts for those events. So that the buildup feels as realistic as possible. As someone who also enjoys playing adult games, I know very well that months of buildup can get ruined if climax is rushed. And I am trying my best to avoid it. So I hope you guys will bear with me for a little longer until the next update is finished.
Until then, stay safe and take care.
Tnx for Reply i like yourr game very much is there any scenes with character brother in this update or any scenes with brother friend plz reply your game is good can't wait for some rough scenes with them

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Dose anyone know of a valid site I could download this game and Im look for the newest copy of it??
Aperture Studio's Patreon page or F95zone, if you want some fast download links. There are other sites then, but their downloads will take forever.

Walker bob

Jun 8, 2022
Aperture Studio's Patreon page or F95zone, if you want some fast download links. There are other sites then, but their downloads will take forever.
Do you know when the next update is I have beat the game and there are no more missions to do I have 46 deprevity points just waiting for the next update....

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes