RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Wish the Devs would decrease the depravity requirements ( or remove it altogether), theres only a few things im interested in seeing but if i dont do all the red options, im essentially locked out of content that I want to see

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
Wish the Devs would decrease the depravity requirements ( or remove it altogether), theres only a few things im interested in seeing but if i dont do all the red options, im essentially locked out of content that I want to see
Use tools from here to edit depravity points.

Reactions: BobYu94

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm deleting this game anyway if they're forcing to make choices to get depravity points I'm not into bdsm.
Perhaps from now on you should check the tags first...

But the bdsm content is optional and you can progress the other story lines without it.

Del.Mar

Nov 19, 2017
already three months
And? There are no deadlines. As I know in next update will be 4 quests with 2 events per quest. 8 hot events, mates. Also
First reason is the size of the update. It is much bigger than any other update I worked on before. Not only are there more events, those events are also much bigger than before. Which means the number of renders also increased by a lot. Because of that, even though my usual update takes 3 months to finish, it’s taking longer.

Another reason why it’s taking so long to finish is because of the game's story. In the next update, two quest line will have a major development. I don’t want it to feel rushed, so I am taking more time than usual to write scripts for those events. So that the buildup feels as realistic as possible.

Asoka9

May 22, 2021
I like how the game is turning into. But I hope that the game doesn't end up like Elena, which still didn't manage to release the last update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alea iacta est
4.00 star(s) 53 Votes