RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
No. There is a scene with the female "psychiatrist" though.

Anybody else getting an image that blocks the map after finishing the secretary quest?
Same thing happens to me every time I try to do this mission, let's hope there's a fix for this or is fixed on the next update

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
Tell. and from version 0.8 there is a continuation of the line of hypnotist neighbors?
Yes, there's a continuation with the neighbors, a continuation with a massage, a continuation in the office, a continuation with an old fart who has a permanent erection

AlexLord

Jun 6, 2020
How much is the grind in this game yall?
Depends on what you call a grind. Here it is necessary to complete quests. While you are doing them, game events occur. You don't have to click the mouse to earn game money to look at the naked main character. But yes, to complete the quest and watch the event, you will have to click the mouse to get to work or to the bar or to your aunt. If you call it a grind, then yes, there is a grind:geek:

MAKeevchanin

Mar 2, 2019
Yes, there's a continuation with the neighbors, a continuation with a massage, a continuation in the office, a continuation with an old fart who has a permanent erection
Well massage. the office and the old fart don't interest me - I'll stop them by role-playing. My character doesn't need it. But the neighbors are interesting.

Reactions: AlexLord

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
How much is the grind in this game yall?
There are no puzzles or collecting stuff, but it's grindy in the RPGM sense. Have to walk around RPGM map to places and go home sleep between the scenes to progress. Apart from that it's pretty straightforward, and there's also a questlog which is very helpful for tracking progress.

critter

Jun 9, 2017
I'm stuck

How to get clean and get the clothes after the second time in the dungeon of the neighbors?

Thanks for your help

Ok - found it by myself - the white circle at the wardrobe is missing and you have to go near enough to trigger the clothing

Last edited:

Michawaiting

Jan 14, 2018
One of the Best RPGM i have played here . Hope we get a lot more Content soon . I have played it trough with every Update from the beginning and like to do it in future Updates the same way. Great Work you have done

ss_kk

Oct 16, 2020
I think I missed some dialogue line with madam: after MC visits madam at home and she encourages hooking up with "grandpa" (which the MC did), if MC re-visits madam at the brothel there was some dialogue I've missed. Were there instructions on how to start working at the brothel? If so, how to?

Now whenever I visit madam at home she says "if it's work related talk to me at the brothel", at the brothel it's just a generic "hello". Can MC start working as a hooker at the brothel now?

Deleted member 2553135

Jul 3, 2020
I think I missed some dialogue line with madam: after MC visits madam at home and she encourages hooking up with "grandpa" (which the MC did), if MC re-visits madam at the brothel there was some dialogue I've missed. Were there instructions on how to start working at the brothel? If so, how to?

Now whenever I visit madam at home she says "if it's work related talk to me at the brothel", at the brothel it's just a generic "hello". Can MC start working as a hooker at the brothel now?
No, she cannot work at the brothel yet.

simron

Mar 12, 2020
Bugfix_PC_v0.10 from the creator... says it fixes but didn't do anything for me..!!or maybe im doing something wrong..!!

-Extract it inside the game's folder.
It fixes the issue of the background not fading away from the screen.

SpeedDevil

Jun 15, 2019
Bugfix_PC_v0.10 from the creator... says it fixes but didn't do anything for me..!!or maybe im doing something wrong..!!

-Extract it inside the game's folder.
Didn't do anything for me either!

simron

Mar 12, 2020
Extract it inside the game's folder.

Update: After applying the bugfix, use a save file before starting the last event from the "grandpa figure" quest line. As this is the event that triggers that bug.

Didn't do anything for me either!

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes