RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Update Blog

Dear Patrons,
I hope you are all doing well. This is another update blog to keep you up to date with the game’s development.
As I mentioned in the previous post, I have been working on fixing the game’s very messy code. It turned out to be more difficult and time consuming than I initially thought. Because of that, work on creating new content is very slow. As as result, I couldn't able to share any sneak peeks with you guys.
So what can you expect from the next version of the game?
For starters, The game will have a major face lift. Not only have I been working on improving the code, it will also have some visual improvement like better game maps and rework of some old scenes.
So, to summarize, the next update is mainly focused on fixing the game, so don’t expect much new content. I know it must be disappointing to many of you, but it was something very necessary to do for the long term stability of the game.
Because, there’s still a long way to go before Jane’s story comes to an end. And fixing the game will help me add new contents much more easily and efficiently. Which will also significantly reduce any bugs or glitches and help me speed up development time in the future.
Well, That all I have for you today. So until next time, see you and take care.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Hi everyone, I wrote this message just to inform you that due to the last update blog and the overall progression of the game I decided to interrupt my pledge to this game. I like this project, but the progress is too slow for me and other games have a lot of potential with a constant release schedule. Because of this, I won't be able to post other news from the Patreon page.

TheUberstuff

Jul 28, 2020
Hi everyone, I wrote this message just to inform you that due to the last update blog and the overall progression of the game I decided to interrupt my pledge to this game. I like this project, but the progress is too slow for me and other games have a lot of potential with a constant release schedule. Because of this, I won't be able to post other news from the Patreon page.
I would say this is completely understandable. I would also say thank you for all the posts you have made to give all of us information we might not otherwise get. I

Darkblaze23

Oct 25, 2020
Thanks mate for sharing all the previous posts

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
No, my link from 26th November
So no point tagging Fmag.

LetzLux

Jul 29, 2019
Anyways :

Dear Patrons,
I hope you are all doing well. This time I’ll keep it very brief since there isn't much new information to share. So anyway, my initial goal was to fix the game’s code, but turned out to be much more than just that. As I went through some of the earlier contents of the game, I discovered that there are plenty of spelling mistakes, typos and grammatical errors. So I decided to fix them as much as I can. I am also implementing a gallery where you can replay the scenes as many times as you like.
Another thing the game was missing is music. Well, not anymore. Because I have added plenty of beautiful tracks you can enjoy. I also replaced all the old maps with newer, better looking ones. The game is completely overhauled with all those changes.
But, because of all that, I couldn't work on new content. So, if you are looking for that, you might be disappointed. I am really sorry for that. But thanks to all the work I have done to improve the game’s stability, in the future updates, it will be easier for me to add new contents. So I will be able to release new updates much faster.
But still, feel free to pause your support for the time being, until the next update is ready for release. Based on the amount of work I have done so far, I think I will need one more month to finish. You might also notice that I wasn’t too active on Patreon the last couple of months. That’s because I have completely dedicated my time into finishing it as soon as possible. So that, I can go back to creating new contents for you guys. So, please look forward to the release of the next update, which will be kinda soft reboot of the game. Until then, stay safe and take care.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes