RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

Krelan

Jun 6, 2018

Unlocked

Dear Patrons,
What started as a simple coding update, turned out to be much more than that. Here are all the confirmed visual changes the game has so far…
-Inclusion of music.
Just adding music brought new life to the game. The game's events will feel more enjoyable because of that.
-New game maps
Almost all the game maps have been updated with better looking ones, making navigating the game world that much fun.
-Inclusion of Map system
Now, there’s a map system in the game, which the player can use to find all the quest locations easily without getting lost.
-Rest/Skip time
Players can now easily skip time even without going to Jane’s bedroom, which wasn’t possible before.
There are also some small changes in the prologue section of the game. Now there are two new events in the prologue which weren't there before. And also, some of the relationship between Jane and some other characters of the game has changed. Which will allow me to do more with those characters.
There might be some other minor changes in the game that I forgot to mention in the post.
Now an important announcement…
I will probably need one more week to finish the update. After that, I will playtest the game to find any bugs that might still be in the game. Usually, I do the playtesting all by myself. But because I rebuilt the game from the ground up, It needs to be playtested from the beginning to the end. Which is a lot of work for one person.
Because of that, I need some volunteers to help me out. So, if you are interested in it, give me a massage on Patreon. I will need at least three people for that. But if more than three people are interested in it, I’ll choose based on your patreon tier. Also, the new update doesn't have any new contents. So, please keep that in mind as well. That's all I have to say for now. So, until then, stay safe and take care.
Wow, upddate with no new contents for 5 months. Very exciting. Hahaha :) Ez way to make money :) Then wait for another 5 months for 5 minutes update haha

• Angry
Reactions: cumslut123456789

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Unlocked

Dear Patrons,
What started as a simple coding update, turned out to be much more than that. Here are all the confirmed visual changes the game has so far…
-Inclusion of music.
Just adding music brought new life to the game. The game's events will feel more enjoyable because of that.
-New game maps
Almost all the game maps have been updated with better looking ones, making navigating the game world that much fun.
-Inclusion of Map system
Now, there’s a map system in the game, which the player can use to find all the quest locations easily without getting lost.
-Rest/Skip time
Players can now easily skip time even without going to Jane’s bedroom, which wasn’t possible before.
There are also some small changes in the prologue section of the game. Now there are two new events in the prologue which weren't there before. And also, some of the relationship between Jane and some other characters of the game has changed. Which will allow me to do more with those characters.
There might be some other minor changes in the game that I forgot to mention in the post.
Now an important announcement…
I will probably need one more week to finish the update. After that, I will playtest the game to find any bugs that might still be in the game. Usually, I do the playtesting all by myself. But because I rebuilt the game from the ground up, It needs to be playtested from the beginning to the end. Which is a lot of work for one person.
Because of that, I need some volunteers to help me out. So, if you are interested in it, give me a massage on Patreon. I will need at least three people for that. But if more than three people are interested in it, I’ll choose based on your patreon tier. Also, the new update doesn't have any new contents. So, please keep that in mind as well. That's all I have to say for now. So, until then, stay safe and take care.

nice to hear some update about this great game. last update was a banger in my opinion really great. and i understand if there are troubles in real life with hardware and other stuff.
but i am quite confused that its possible for him to overhaul the maps and coding but not overhaul some characters. i wrote with him and told him that the therapist and especially the uncle not only look too similar but are also way too young. he told me back then he understand but its hard to overhaul the characters - but this all is possible? strange.

Reactions: ibizadalton

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Was quitting at the warehouse as a whore secretary for the boss a bad idea. I quit after the boss wanted Jane to suck off the supervisor and she hated him, so I quit, got paid my $1000, and went on my way. What I am asking should she have stayed with the warehouse boss, is there more content with that route? because there doesn't seem to be a lot more content after that. There was doing the photoshoot that one time, going to the brothel, and dealing with the union boss. Either, I got to grind for a while or I am nearing the end of the game so far. Anybody got any ideas? Lastly, wished saves were easier, there are a lot of spots where you want to save but are unable. Hope this game isn't abandoned, Jane is extremely beautiful, dumb, as a bag full of rocks, but, still beautiful.

Reactions: ironymaan

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
I don't see how improving the RPGM content is going to change anything for the better. This started as a multiple choice game which would have been fine for RPGM, but since then it's moved towards being a singular corruption path VN with non-optional side quests because of the forced point system progression.

Personally I don't mind doing everything, I like the story and renders. But since it's now more like a non-optional VN the best technical update would have been migrating the content to Ren'Py.

Last edited:

FireFistAce

Feb 13, 2020
After new update for Android game folder is not shown in Android/Data/.. anybody tell me how to get game folder to put my last save file so I can start game where I was left last

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
After new update for Android game folder is not shown in Android/Data/.. anybody tell me how to get game folder to put my last save file so I can start game where I was left last
You need to try different file managers from playstore.

Jul 13, 2022
only "unordinary" sex scene is with that old guy. Come on wtf ? How many people will prefer fucking with the old guy compared to others ? and it is the "only" sex scene.

I am not counting the sex tape since its in the past and not counting the sex with alex because it happens after an ordinary date. It is not corrupt.

From the title it says story of corruption. So it should be either in massage or neighbours, or in the office with boss or workers, or in the slums with mafia people/brothel. Only These are count as "corrupt". Old guy is should be the last option as corruption.

instead we get only bjs and not sex scene.

It had huge potential.

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes