RPGM Downfall: A Story of Corruption [v0.14.0] [Aperture Studio]

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Okay update. Love the game and beautiful MC. Hope to get more next time around, Although I did skip the creepy grandad type character. Hope the dad and brother become more involved. Hopefully the Aunt asks for a backrub also. She kind of helped her decent with the uncle.

ZeeMental

Aug 14, 2021
question has probably been asked, but i cant find the post.

How to i make the save slot limit larger, its only limited to 24?

i downloaded the compressed version, anyone else having the same issues?

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
On Android
Anybody tell me the dev says he has included the saves for the new versiion as the old saves won't work. But I don't get the new saves when I start the new game. Also how to locate the save folder for this game. I checked internal storage android data.... Nothing in there

Reactions: Nina24

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

Dear patrons,
I hope you all enjoyed the last update. The previous update was mainly focused on the side quests. So this time, the main quest will have priority. There will be a major development in Jane’s quest for revenge. Apart from the main story, some side quests will also have new content. I am also planning on adding more small events in the game like that “park event” that was in the previous update. Right now I’m writing scripts for the game. I will be sure to share some sneak peeks from the next update, once I start rendering scenes. Until then, stay safe and take care.

Hansvoralb

Sep 10, 2020
I have a Bug in the "Slutty Secretary" mission: when Mr Marcus ask me to wear the new outfit in his room.
When the dialogue ends, the background image remains fixed and covers everything.

Reactions: Nina24

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I have a Bug in the "Slutty Secretary" mission: when Mr Marcus ask me to wear the new outfit in his room.
When the dialogue ends, the background image remains fixed and covers everything.
Odd. I had no problem with that mission.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Dear patrons,
Hope you are doing well. It’s been a while since my last blog update. That’s because there wasn't much to share. There are some reasons behind that.
But before I get to that, let me share a little about how I started working on the game and why I chose the RPG Maker game engine for my game. That’s because it was much easier for me to use because I don’t know much about coding and scripting. Many new game dev choose this engine for the same reason and as a reason RPGM Maker has a bad reputation among the gamer.
Just because this app is easy to use, doesn’t mean you can make a good game if you don’t use it properly. This is somewhat true in my case as well. Even though I tried my best to give you as smooth of an experience as I possibly can, there are still some inconveniences that are pretty annoying.
Like, how you can’t skip time without going to your room, or the lack of any gallery and so on. The code is also very messy and is set up in a way that if I change something in one area, it breaks something else in another area. That’s why with every new update new bugs are introduced in the game which create a big headache for me.
And as I continue updating the game and add new contents, things will only get more messy unless I completely rework the game's code. I know more about the game engine and how things work now than I did when I first started working on it. There are many things I would have done differently if I did it now.
That’s why I spent the last few weeks making some major changes in the game. Which will also reflect in your playing experience. Most of them are technical as well as visual changes.
I know, you guys want me to work on the new contents but this was necessary for the long term stability of the game. As it will help me add new content more easily without breaking the game or create new bugs. Reworking the game code will also help me add new features like the gallery that many of you requested.
I am also working on the new contents, but because of the reason explained, it will still take a while before I can share some new sneak peeks of the next update. Thanks for your understanding and stay safe until the next time.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Dear patrons,
Hope you are doing well. It’s been a while since my last blog update. That’s because there wasn't much to share. There are some reasons behind that.
But before I get to that, let me share a little about how I started working on the game and why I chose the RPG Maker game engine for my game. That’s because it was much easier for me to use because I don’t know much about coding and scripting. Many new game dev choose this engine for the same reason and as a reason RPGM Maker has a bad reputation among the gamer.
Just because this app is easy to use, doesn’t mean you can make a good game if you don’t use it properly. This is somewhat true in my case as well. Even though I tried my best to give you as smooth of an experience as I possibly can, there are still some inconveniences that are pretty annoying.
Like, how you can’t skip time without going to your room, or the lack of any gallery and so on. The code is also very messy and is set up in a way that if I change something in one area, it breaks something else in another area. That’s why with every new update new bugs are introduced in the game which create a big headache for me.
And as I continue updating the game and add new contents, things will only get more messy unless I completely rework the game's code. I know more about the game engine and how things work now than I did when I first started working on it. There are many things I would have done differently if I did it now.
That’s why I spent the last few weeks making some major changes in the game. Which will also reflect in your playing experience. Most of them are technical as well as visual changes.
I know, you guys want me to work on the new contents but this was necessary for the long term stability of the game. As it will help me add new content more easily without breaking the game or create new bugs. Reworking the game code will also help me add new features like the gallery that many of you requested.
I am also working on the new contents, but because of the reason explained, it will still take a while before I can share some new sneak peeks of the next update. Thanks for your understanding and stay safe until the next time.
As always, Thank You 4 keeping us up to date FMag. :giggle: :giggle:

4.00 star(s) 53 Votes