gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Liked the demo, the models are very nice, and it seems to me that it is a male protagonist story, probably that Roger is the only patient, not multiple patients

seems that the dev is multiple people, not just one guy like it usually is with this games, hopefully development will be faster

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So paywall on day one, almost no story what so ever, and doesn't have any reason at all for people to put faith in them it will even been still around next month let alone go anywhere even in 6 months. Oh hell nope, it got my attention but paywall this fast oh hell no this poor SOB is after some quick cash and is gonna fail hard with only one patron lol I mean even their goal for patron for step one is insane 1000 patrons, yeah who ever is running this will be lucky if they hit more then 25 in the next 6 months with the way they are doing things.

Zero faith I mean this just reeks of doing it for the money, and patron is not for get rich quick schemes its suppose to be to support those who would work for free, just you "donating" speeds it up. This SOB expects to make like 4k a month off this and live off it for who knows how long, probably milk it for years as well if they get that kind of cash wasting at least half of it on personal crap, using this to fund their other hobbies as well as the game. Oh hell no this totally comes off scummy as hell.

I mean you want to quit your job and do this fulltime sure but you got earn that using Patron you just hop in expecting in next few months to get to tell your Boss "fuck you I quit," and do it. I mean come on zero goals for this, story wise, devopment wise, or anything. This is gonna fail hard you got crawl, then walk then run. I hate people who think they can skip steps, especially with patron I mean you got give the community something but nope pay wall on minute one, and they probably leaked their paywall copy on purpose hoping to get beer money and lure people in.

If the dev reads this you got prove yourself before you can quit your job, and a demo behind a paywall is not how you do it. Lazy SOB if you can't do it right don't do it at all.

Reactions: Downhilldown

RobJoy

Jul 4, 2017
So paywall on day one, almost no story what so ever, and doesn't have any reason at all for people to put faith in them it will even been still around next month let alone go anywhere even in 6 months. Oh hell nope, it got my attention but paywall this fast oh hell no this poor SOB is after some quick cash and is gonna fail hard with only one patron lol I mean even their goal for patron for step one is insane 1000 patrons, yeah who ever is running this will be lucky if they hit more then 25 in the next 6 months with the way they are doing things.

Zero faith I mean this just reeks of doing it for the money, and patron is not for get rich quick schemes its suppose to be to support those who would work for free, just you "donating" speeds it up. This SOB expects to make like 4k a month off this and live off it for who knows how long, probably milk it for years as well if they get that kind of cash wasting at least half of it on personal crap, using this to fund their other hobbies as well as the game. Oh hell no this totally comes off scummy as hell.

I mean you want to quit your job and do this fulltime sure but you got earn that using Patron you just hop in expecting in next few months to get to tell your Boss "fuck you I quit," and do it. I mean come on zero goals for this, story wise, devopment wise, or anything. This is gonna fail hard you got crawl, then walk then run. I hate people who think they can skip steps, especially with patron I mean you got give the community something but nope pay wall on minute one, and they probably leaked their paywall copy on purpose hoping to get beer money and lure people in.

If the dev reads this you got prove yourself before you can quit your job, and a demo behind a paywall is not how you do it. Lazy SOB if you can't do it right don't do it at all.
I agree with your post.

BUT:
this just reeks of doing it for the money,
Who does it just for the kicks?
Seriously.

Would you waste hours and hours of your day, days, weeks, months, just for the fuck of it?

Reactions: Snomiser

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Well, after one day he's managed to secure one whole patron! At that rate, it will take only 1000 days to reach his goal XDXDXD

Thjis

May 19, 2017
"At 1000 Patrons we should have sufficient capital to begin upgrading our computer hardware. This will increase render time and quality allowing us to quickly produce photo-realistic content."

this... just why? he only need how much? 1000 bugs to upgrade his shitty pc? instead he needs 1000 patreons that pay him monthly for a damn single upgrade. is he fucking nuts?

Note he said "Our Hardware" only reasonable explanation is that the 1000 patrons are funding more than one computer. Guy is a knucklehead. Wonder if he actually believes all Americans are sitting around on piles of money. I have met folks from other countries that do believe this.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Well i for one applaud the use of well proportioned models in a game.

So little of this occurs, it's worth applauding each instance.

I deleted my patreon account when they started humping the liberal leg and spamming their users to try to deny the people the repeal of the infamous and evil 'Net Neutrality' policy.

That said, if i see good progress in the game, i will make some individual payments towards it's creation directly to the creator, as i currently do to some of my former patreon artists who left after thier overt censorship.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
Note he said "Our Hardware" only reasonable explanation is that the 1000 patrons are funding more than one computer. Guy is a knucklehead. Wonder if he actually believes all Americans are sitting around on piles of money. I have met folks from other countries that do believe this.
you know it might also be a trick, sayin', that a group works on the project, and in reality it's just one fucking nerd ^^.

baloneysammich

Jun 3, 2017
If their economic model weren't so asinine, I'd think this is a straight up con. But con artists have to understand economic psychology. OTOH, I'm almost tempted to pledge $1 to either give them some friendly advice and/or excoriate them, so maybe that's their angle.

Reactions: virtuvoid

Xzuku

Oct 8, 2017
I don't think I'll give it a go until they have a concrete plot, but the renders look okay.

Cumarin

Sep 7, 2017
"We want to be very clear: We’re making interactive stories, not games.

A lot of adult fiction is gamified by giving you status bars, wallets or other mechanics that players must manage while trying to enjoy the story. We avoid this entirely. Our stories are about the story telling experience itself. We want to immerse you in the story without shifting focus to additional game mechanics."

This and the fact that you have to pay $20/month to see all charakters make me think the developers live in the wonderful land of Insania. Special scenes for supporters are ok , but whole charakters not available if you won't pay $20 for a clickable comic?

Reactions: Scrichta

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Would you waste hours and hours of your day, days, weeks, months, just for the fuck of it?
if you have a comfy life, yes, why not..
i myself if i was a bit more rich (not alots, but a bit more to be able to not stress about end the month with food) i will gladly do a game just for the fun to create a game. without expecting anything in return than the pleasure to others peoples to play my game.

maybe i m unique, but i will probably not care at all about getting money from another source than my actual job

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
I came in because of the character images, and left because of the comments... Yeah, not gonna bother with it yet.

Reactions: Daveck

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
i see a alpha, i say to myself NO, but still, i give it a try. so far, this is my review.

the game start in a psychology room, where you meet Moira (it reminds me of overwatch) the introduction to the history its that you are and old man (probably 40 or so) that its a pervert (or not, depending on how you will play the game)

history: basically this alpha its a flashback, telling you the guy personality, his job, etc. until you get to the real part of the game, where you meet 3 persons, they are your daughter and his 2 friends, Amanda and Jane, Jane and your daughter (since i feel like in a future there will be incest) are pertty good, good models, etc. for Amanda...emmm, idk, could be OK for me, opinions vary so, feel free to dislike it or not.

characters: only 2 nude scenes, that are the variation between which decision you choose on the pool, both are fine

MUSIC: i check twice to confirm it, there´s no music, no sound, nothing (at least for now) idk why there´re options to the sound and music on the game if it will not have any music or sound.

Conclusion: the game its an *ALPHA* there will be not much to see, in this case, almost no content for the reason that i say before, i like the idea? not much, to say at all, you are an old 40 or more years old guy who has uncontrollable desires for women (or at least thats what the story says) the characters besides Amanda and your character do not fit quite in this game, but well, its and alpha, future changes can be made

i recommended it? for what? 5 minutes gameplay full of the game lore?, if you are interesting to see with your eyes (the only 2 scenes) and decide if it worth to donate the money....well...many people could like the base of this game and his ideas, many other people would not, for now....mmmm....you would lost only like 5 minutes of your life by playing it, not that bad, not really good for now, hope you will change some ideas and re-think future work dialogues and concepts. its and alpha, im not going to grade it since it doesn't express the idea of what the game want to be to, so. thats all, do some changes, keep working hard, and give us some bones to chew for future works

Reactions: Daveck and gestved

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Wow, how much of a kid one must be to call 40-year olds "old men", like they're 80+ or something?! Are you sure that you're even old enough to be here? :biggrin:
I most definitely didn't call 40-year olds "old" when I was 18.

Reactions: Highland_Hunter
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes