humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I understand that dev doesn't want to make incest patch himself any more, but I hope that game will be "patch-friendly" so someone can do it quickly and easily. I am looking forward to Cassie update as a daughter, not interested in anything else...

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I understand that dev doesn't want to make incest patch himself any more, but I hope that game will be "patch-friendly" so someone can do it quickly and easily. I am looking forward to Cassie update as a daughter, not interested in anything else...
tbh the patch has always been superfluous, the story is literally roger telling what has happened to his therapist and he might not be entirely truthful to her regarding certain relations he has with other people "also there's this....neighbour girl...and I went up to her room, I mean yeah, her room,..her parents aren't home much and as such she stays with us when that happens, also she get's sad if I miss her football matches and stuff, yeah, totally platonic, nothing that society totally frowns upon has happened between us, her name? casie mynamebutnotreallywhatevergetofmycasesomething"

• Haha
Reactions: Krynh

Atherin

May 25, 2017
tbh the patch has always been superfluous, the story is literally roger telling what has happened to his therapist and he might not be entirely truthful to her regarding certain relations he has with other people "also there's this....neighbour girl...and I went up to her room, I mean yeah, her room,..her parents aren't home much and as such she stays with us when that happens, also she get's sad if I miss her football matches and stuff, yeah, totally platonic, nothing that society totally frowns upon has happened between us, her name? casie mynamebutnotreallywhatevergetofmycasesomething"
Patreon has a habit of shutting down projects with morally questionable themes. Cassie is clearly the MC's daughter, however not by Emily. She is really Emilys little sister. Cassie was the product of an illicit affair between Roger and Emily/Cassies mother. This all happened while Emilys Father was out of the country tending to his drug empire in south america. In fact Lupita is the niece of a rival cartel lord who had been sent to infiltrate, aquaire compromising information, and blackmail Cassie and Emilys father with.
And Amanda is a Unicorn. But only an idiot wouldn't have picked up on that right away >.>

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
anyone else getting annoyed with links to pages of contents BUT theres no downloads ?
gonna post links and shit do it right or dont bother

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
anyone else getting annoyed with links to pages of contents BUT theres no downloads ?
gonna post links and shit do it right or dont bother
Due to not everyone having the same number of posts per page, the links should no longer include the page number, but I think if they are still set at 20, then the links are still showing the old format, but that is just a guess.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
What is the most current version of this game? and where does it end because for me I get end game with Nanami outside the club.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
No, none of the links that have a page number work for anyone who is not set to 20 posts per page.
One way to make that work is to set the posts-per-page value back to the default of 20 and traverse the links - then set the preference back, if desired.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
One way to make that work is to set the posts-per-page value back to the default of 20 and traverse the links - then set the preference back, if desired.
Yeah, but then why have the feature to change them in the first place? The link should go to the post number no matter what page it is on, not the page and post. It should work the same for all of us, it's a bug.
There aren't any on this thread though.
Could be, I check too many threads to know what I see where. I was just talking about the point in in general.
I believe that the problem is that they fixed the way the links work for everyone except the people who are still using the default settings. If I copy paste a link to a post it will take anyone directly to that post, but if someone who is still set to 20 posts per page does it, then it only works for other people with the same setting.

Reactions: Krynh

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Yeah, but then why have the feature to change them in the first place? The link should go to the post number no matter what page it is on, not the page and post. It should work the same for all of us, it's a bug.
It's actually a feature: the bulletin board software used by this site provides permalinks based on page number and post ID(as mentioned.) Enabling users to customize the # posts / page exposes this limitation, unfortunately. Some sites have removed this customization feature to avoid internal link issues.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
It's actually a feature: the bulletin board software used by this site provides permalinks based on page number and post ID(as mentioned.) Enabling users to customize the # posts / page exposes this limitation, unfortunately. Some sites have removed this customization feature to avoid internal link issues.
It is one that used to work well, when we were all required to have 20 posts per page, but when they changed it, they should have done it for everyone, not just most everyone. They can get it to work if you are viewing anything other than 20, that is the only one that is broken. It's unreasonable to ask everyone not to use a feature that they gave us, because they didn't implement it correctly.

That said, we are really deteriorating off the topic here. I was just pointing out that while he was rude and blaming the wrong people, he was not wrong. They missed something when they changed the feature here.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes