Jack Burton

Feb 25, 2019
You know what ol Jack always says "Have you paid your dues, Jack? Yes Sir! The check is in the mail!";)(y)

"Henry Swanson is my name and excitement's my game! What I'm really in the mood for is a girl with green eyes....and price is no object Mrs. O'Toole! Fresh off the boat is the way I like 'em! The more exotic the better!" :p :p :p

• Haha
Reactions: RomanHume

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
Why would this game abandon if the dev have been showing his live steam work? It not like Isctor havent show anything at all with Milfy City. This dev does show his work live on steaming. I watched several of his steaming so I believed he is doing his job.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
In this game when women get pregnant do they ever show up later in the story with a big belly? aka can you have sex with a pregnant woman? Or is it only to roleplay that you've impregnated them but it never develops beyond that?

edit:

Oh while I'm asking questions is there anyway to get a cheat menu in 1.1.5? The cheat menu is kinda cool!

Last edited:

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
In this game when women get pregnant do they ever show up later in the story with a big belly? aka can you have sex with a pregnant woman? Or is it only to roleplay that you've impregnated them but it never develops beyond that?

edit:

Oh while I'm asking questions is there anyway to get a cheat menu in 1.1.5? The cheat menu is kinda cool!
Not yet, not that much time has passed yet. Probably before it is over though.

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
hey guys,
i have createt a incest patch for the version 1.1.5.Here is the link.Install guide is in the file
Install guide: extract the zip file into the main folder (where the game exe is) and click then on yes for overwrite
Edit 2710.2020: This mod is maybe not compatible with the Playtest-v2.X.X version.I will not update the patch for that.I will wait for the final release!!!!!
Hi gigan, I think there is a bug in the incest patch, I'm playing 1.5.5.

game\images\chapters\cassie\chapter02\scene01\ch0201.rpy

In the choice "Good morning." (line 908) you have to add

Code:
$cassie02b_gday = True
and in the next choice "False".

Otherwise there will be crash at the line 1154 where that variable gets checked but isn't defined.

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi gigan, I think there is a bug in the incest patch, I'm playing 1.5.5.

game\images\chapters\cassie\chapter02\scene01\ch0201.rpy

In the choice "Good morning." (line 908) you have to add

Code:
$cassie02b_gday = True
and in the next choice "False".

Otherwise there will be crash at the line 1154 where that variable gets checked but isn't defined.
wow.You´re are the first guy who report it .At least to me.Can you try this file? Start the test with the good morning choise

m0us3r

Nov 28, 2020
Seems to be a bug (1.5.5):

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/images/chapters/nanami/chapter02/scene04/lita/06_sex.rpy", line 254, in script
    python:
ScriptError: could not find label 'ns0204_lise__cum'.
I did (1) cow girl (2) lkicking her ass at the window (3) missionary. And then was going to cum, and this error happened.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes