themagiman

Mar 3, 2018
So I tried 2.0 and it gave me 5 dialogue options with the lady of red v blue and then the game ended. What am I doing wrong?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So I tried 2.0 and it gave me 5 dialogue options with the lady of red v blue and then the game ended. What am I doing wrong?
Assuming that 2.0 contains the content of 1.1.5, as well. You'd want ot start with the latter.
As Hordragg said, if you haven't yet, you really should play v1.1.5 first. This game is in a little bit of an unusual state right now, so play v1.1.5 as its own game. If you've already played that version and its content, then here's what to do when you start v2.0.0:
  1. Say you want to Replicate a Save from Version 1.1.5.
  2. When prompted, from the list choose the path for each character that you'd like to have. Note: Currently there's only one character that you'll play for this version, so for v2.0.0 it technically doesn't matter right now for anyone but Cassie.
  3. Finish the other prompts when asked.
  4. After your conversation with Doctor Amana, click on the image of Cassie to play her story that v2.0.0 provides.

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Will Dr. Amana be a love interest at some point too? That what I'm more curious about, getting someone pregnant while just seeing them as someone to fool around with is just not what I'm into.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Will Dr. Amana be a love interest at some point too? That what I'm more curious about, getting someone pregnant while just seeing them as someone to fool around with is just not what I'm into.
Kind of? According to this post there could be some action, but I'm not sure whether this equates to actual love interest:
We have a whole second and third act to explore all this and more. :D
Noting the poll characters, I'm assuming we're getting some Dr Amana at the end as a lil surprise. Least I hope so, given she ranks 4th in the list of most inappropriate "relations". The "we shouldn't be doing this" factor of boinking your shrink is higher than co-worker, maid or club tranny IMO.
I'm working Dr. Amana between each character act. So we'll have around 26 - 30 Amana Scenes with a possible sex scene depending on how the character plays.
(highlighting added)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Kind of? According to this post there could be some action, but I'm not sure whether this equates to actual love interest:
(highlighting added)
Looking forward to that for sure, I just hope it's not going to be disappointing, and that it doesn't happen without a good reason.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Why not both? Both would be even better.
My checklist consists of Nanami (on principle, the stuffy bitch needs a reason to soften up), Jane, and Cassie. I dunno quite what it is, but going after Amanda just feels downright predatory to me where the others don't, so I can't really do that. Lita's just ass-for-cash so that's somebody I definitely don't want to get stuck with longterm. Same with the maid. She's pretty, but I wouldn't want a permanent tether, and the wife (Emily?) just doesn't appeal to me enough to hold my interest.

I guess I'd rather lay back on the couch and explain to the shrink why I'm invested in banging my (alleged) daughter and her best friend. MC's issues run deep.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes