DarkDaemonX

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2020
Nope I only downloaded 2.0 never played the game before.
Why did you only download that one? if you want to play the game, you should download 1.1.5, and play that one first, and then play 2.0.0, but don't overwrite files, it needs its own folder.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
Version 2.0 does not have a Mac version only the original does.

You may need to boot Windows....

Or Linux...

Or anything other than (cr)Apple :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Bullshit. Ren'Py is platform agnostic. If it runs on Windows, it can run on Mac as well.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I am receiving an error, has anyone else received this error?
Can confirm, but it's a user error: you're using the wrong Ren'Py version. The game got built on , see:
Bash:
$ rg 'version_tuple ' renpy/__init__.py
43:version_tuple = (7, 2, 2, vc_version)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Bullshit. Ren'Py is platform agnostic. If it runs on Windows, it can run on Mac as well.
You just need to do some tweaking, there are tutorials around here somewhere, though I don't know anything about it myself...

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
hmm this game has bin revised 3 times and there hasnt bin anyupdates for a while which is a shame becausse this game has promise but i got a feeling that this game whill not live long anymore becausse off the 3times it alrdy got revised from scrap off.
aswhell ithas bin quite long time since whe have seen a update

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
You just need to do some tweaking, there are tutorials around here somewhere, though I don't know anything about it myself...
Indeed. It's very easy. If the newer version of the game uses the same version of Ren'Py, all you have to do is to replace the game folder inside the Mac app with the newer one from the Windows version.
If it's a newer version of Ren'Py, then download the matching Ren'Py SDK, drop the Windows game in it and build a new Mac app. The tutorial for that is here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643

Reactions: TheDevian

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Indeed. It's very easy. If the newer version of the game uses the same version of Ren'Py, all you have to do is to replace the game folder inside the Mac app with the newer one from the Windows version.
If it's a newer version of Ren'Py, then download the matching Ren'Py SDK, drop the Windows game in it and build a new Mac app. The tutorial for that is here https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
One can skip the building part and directly run the project instead. Which is what ceroffin did.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
All this Mac hassle sounds like it is easier to invest 80 Euro once and simply use

ceroffin

Nov 26, 2019
One can skip the building part and directly run the project instead. Which is what ceroffin did.
Yea I just checked and version of Ren'Py I have and its 7.4.3. Also I typically run a build distributions if the game is not offered on Mac or if the Mac version is behind the windows version and I do not usually have a problem. Also Hordragg trying to run a parallel OS does not work with the M1 chip apple installed in its newer Macs. Trust me I've tried with some of the classes that I have to use Azure for.

Reactions: PBS666

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
I really enjoyed the Cassie story that we got, definitely the hottest daughter character I have seen in an adult game. And I liked how it was not dragged out with lots of teasing.

Shame this game seems abandoned for now. There is a lot more potential here, the girls are great

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Can someone please port it into the Android version?
Make a request in a thread specifically for Android ports. Do a search (top right of the page) and change "This thread" to "Everywhere". In the top field, enter something like Android port and finally mark the box for "Titles only". Then search and look through results to find someone who normally does that. Once there, ask them to port for you but be sure to follow whatever process they may specify for requests (some may want them via their Discord server, for example).

TheCrimsonRevenger

Jul 13, 2017
I really enjoyed the Cassie story that we got, definitely the hottest NEIGHBOR'S DAUGHTER character I have seen in an adult game. And I liked how it was not dragged out with lots of teasing.

Shame this game seems abandoned for now. There is a lot more potential here, the girls are great
Orange Text above edited by me.

There. Fixed it for you :)

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes