Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Is this a bang-them-all kind of game or can you choose?
Since dev said that in the end the paths will just be for personal taste and not offer more or less content, it may well become a bang-them-all by default. Although so far of the girls you can have sex with, only one is non-optional.

scaryterry19

Dec 28, 2020
For v1.1.5, there was supposed to be a date with Monica. Did I miss something because it didn’t happen? Also, there was supposed to be a follow-up meeting with Jane after school on Monday. That didn’t happen as well.

I’m assuming they weren’t in this version but just wanted to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

Also, does it matter what order you play the character chapters?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, and soon you won't even be able to see stuff in a different order anyways, there will be a complete overhaul to all the existing content, according to the dev.
Yep. Better just to play the new content as it's released for now. At some point, it will eventually be a unified whole, but we're not there yet.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So is 115 like chapter 1 and 2.0 is chapter 2?
Kind of, but not really. If you've never played before, I would recommend downloading v1.1.5 first and playing through all content available in that version. That should give you almost everything so far. Then download and play v2.0.0p which has the final update (so far, not final for the game), giving you an update specifically for Cassie (the daughter). (FYI, if any animations show as smaller than full screen for you, that's a known issue that will get redone at some point in the future.)

Going forward, I would suggest just downloading the newest update and playing that as if it were a new game. Don't try to load old saves as they almost certainly will be broken. The nice thing is that the dev has set it up so that when you start a new game with each update, you can just say what path you've already chosen for the characters (and what fetishes you're OK with) so you can just play new content and not worry about losing any progress. At some point, presumably things will be decided enough that you won't really get broken past saves. But I would guess that won't happen for a while.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't like tampering with the games normally but yeah, it sounds like this game begs for the incest patch :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, it's almost mandatory.
Yes, incest is already implied, but you shouldn't need a patch to have it act like incest.

DrAmana_CharOptions.png

I don't remember ever seeing a problem with this if you changed her last name to match the MC's (which you also specify at the beginning of the game) and then changed what she calls the MC and what the MC calls her. It's already built into the game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Yes, incest is already implied, but you shouldn't need a patch to have it act like incest.

View attachment 1705921

I don't remember ever seeing a problem with this if you changed her last name to match the MC's (which you also specify at the beginning of the game) and then changed what she calls the MC and what the MC calls her. It's already built into the game.
There is also the excuse that he is just covering his tracks (badly) when telling the story to the shrink.

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

View attachment 1705921

IIRC there will still be elements/dialogues in the game that she is somebody else (neighbor's daughter) without the patch even if you change like you did.

I don't like tampering with the games normally but yeah, it sounds like this game begs for the incest patch :ROFLMAO:
I play mod free most of the time but an obviously tamed game remade to what was intended is an exception. (I won't touch I patches in games where it is just added on and not what the game is about however.)

Reactions: TheDevian
4.40 star(s) 78 Votes