Klcrones

Nov 14, 2020
Ok quick question just finished 1.1.5v disappointed that only Lola, Amanda and namami have scenes am I correct or should there be more content where after, I fucked namami at the car park? Very much confused for a game that has been released in 2018.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Should I play Part 1 before Part 2? Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good?
The progression from 1 to 2 didn't make a lick of sense to me to be honest. I just recently played through 1 and 2 and its a bit of a mess. I can only imagine the creator would like to redo it from scratch with a more traditional flow. I mean its good and all I guess, it had my attention from beginning to end but it could be so much better. Maybe its a bit of too many characters too fast or something. I like the premise of the story but what's there isn't a lot to gnaw on for the story folks.

Hell, play 1 then 2 and see what you think.

Akachan

Jan 18, 2018
Supposing the game doesn't get forever aboned (perish the thought), the plan is to have the whole thing in one package/structure.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Should I play Part 1 before Part 2? Would anybody actually recommend this game to a total newbie? Is it any good?
The progression from 1 to 2 didn't make a lick of sense to me to be honest. I just recently played through 1 and 2 and its a bit of a mess. I can only imagine the creator would like to redo it from scratch with a more traditional flow. I mean its good and all I guess, it had my attention from beginning to end but it could be so much better. Maybe its a bit of too many characters too fast or something. I like the premise of the story but what's there isn't a lot to gnaw on for the story folks.

Hell, play 1 then 2 and see what you think.
Transition also feels off, since Part 2 is only one chapter I guess.
Supposing the game doesn't get forever aboned, the plan is to have the whole thing in one package/structure.
I obviously can't speak for RomanHume, but I believe most of the focus right now is on writing and rendering. However, there have been some experimental changes he's made here and there. Mostly, he's thought about how things like sex scenes are handled and tried some different things as the game has progressed. The result is that backwards compatibility gets broken. However, he's done an excellent job of letting players jump to the new content and avoid having to replay the entire game before reaching new stuff.

I believe he's mentioned that eventually he'll make it all a cohesive whole, but you're likely going to continue to get issues popping up here and there, especially with old saves not working. How I've been playing the updates has been basically just to play the new stuff each time. I keep copies of older versions of the game as well, so if I have a specific itch for Amanda, Lola/Lita, Jane or whomever else, I can load older saves with the older version of the game.

So until this game is in enough of a completed state that he specifically states it's not going to change anymore in the future, I would just follow what I've described above. For me, it's worked very well so far. When the game is finished, I will of course start it completely over and play through everything again to have a nice run-through with the full story in (probably) a single sit-down, but until then I'm content with doing what I have been for this particular game.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
Why isn't the abandoned tag up for this yet? :WaitWhat:

It's been an ENTIRE year since the dev flubbed together an update and even that last one took forever to come out as well
Last I remember the dev was a middle aged working man with kids that was only doing this as a hobby
I'd suggest finding another hobby instead of wasting everybody's time

I'm sure he can get his fantasies of wanting to corrupt his kin (or somebody else kids) out by some other means than 3DCG erotica

DeedleConcord

Oct 3, 2021

It's been an ENTIRE year since the dev flubbed together an update and even that last one took forever to come out as well
Last I remember the dev was a middle aged working man with kids that was only doing this as a hobby

I'm sure he can get his fantasies of wanting to corrupt his kin (or somebody else kids) out by some other means than 3DCG erotica
You're not the only person I've seen do this, but I'm trying to understand the mindset of people who do this, so humor me. You come into a thread, make a post evidencing your lack of knowledge about the criteria for the abandoned tag and your inability to read even the last 3 pages of posts or search for posts from the dev, and then end with what you must think is a cool insult. Why? What do you gain? Do you think anyone is impressed? Please explain, I'm fascinated.

pixado7875

Mar 11, 2020
You're not the only person I've seen do this, but I'm trying to understand the mindset of people who do this, so humor me. You come into a thread, make a post evidencing your lack of knowledge about the criteria for the abandoned tag and your inability to read even the last 3 pages of posts or search for posts from the dev, and then end with what you must think is a cool insult. Why? What do you gain? Do you think anyone is impressed? Please explain, I'm fascinated.
You sound like you need friends, Deedle

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
You sound like you need friends, Deedle
No, seriously. You should read even just the last few pages of the thread. It's explained clearly what's going on. Also, here are the requirements for applying the Abandoned label:
Abandoned: The game has been abandoned (confirmed by the dev) or the developer hasn't posted anything related to the game for at least 3 months.
The dev recently communicated, and he has not said it's abandoned. (In fact, he has specifically stated that he needs to find an artist to help.) So, no label.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Donor
Compressor
Apr 2, 2019
No, seriously. You should read even just the last few pages of the thread. It's explained clearly what's going on. Also, here are the requirements for applying the Abandoned label:

The dev recently communicated, and he has not said it's abandoned. (In fact, he has specifically stated that he needs to find an artist to help.) So, no label.
Oh, I believe they know full well and are just trying to stir the pot. Leaving them be should lead to them reciprocating the gesture. Let's hear it for Trolls High!

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019

The first part about the requirements for "abandoned" has been explained already, so I'll skip that.

But pray tell, how is somebody wasting your time here? A dev who explains his situation is offering something for those who are interested. If you are not interested, skip it. Why should anybody choose their hobbies so that they satisfy you? It doesn't concern you at all whatsoever if somebody makes something, even if sub standard, as their personal hobby. If you think this game is wasting your time, you're wasting it yourself by being here.

The entitlement of "their hobby should be satisfying to me" reaches a pretty high score, even for the whinings on F95. The world doesn't revolve around your personal needs.

Last edited:

Lucy23

Oct 22, 2021
I download the version v2.0.0P from pixeldrain but when i play the game its only some early access introductions..am i make some mistakes...?

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes