Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Great update once again dev! :)

Lupita sure is something else, very attractive, as Spanish women are, they're so fiery and passionate, and I get that vibe from her too :p I'm guessing if you play the cards right, the relationship with her could be quite something interesting :p
Very keen on her model and character indeed :p

Merry Christmas/Fapmass to the dev and to the fans of the game alike! :)

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Another good update. It does seem as if things are developing a bit slower, but that's not a bad thing.
I like the new Cassie and the new Lupita and both new scenes with them.

I know this supposedly goes up to the point where the previous iteration of the game ended, but iirc there are still at least two scenes missing.
One would be the first date with Monica, where you meet her ex and his wife and the second one would be Lupita blowing you in her second appearance.

I hope the later one will play out differently, because it was a bit fast in the previous version of the game.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Doctor Amana: Sexual Therapist 001 v1.0.5.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Last edited:
Reactions: RomanHume and fried

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulations @RomanHume and IANVS team for another great update.

I like the new relationship screen. Gives you an idea of what type of relationship your having with each girl. I like the nice touch that the girls portraits change depending on which bar is the highest.

The new Lupita looks amazing. I like how the tone of scenes changes depending if it's red or blue path. I don't know which path is my favorite on hers. That's tough.

God damn if Cassie didn't shoot up in my personal poll after this update. Blue path was felt very down to earth. Red Path, oh boy let's just say that someone must've left the oven on in the kitchen cause it got really hot in there.

Great job as always. Hopefully you guys get some more support for this after the holidays calm down.

Excelsior

Reactions: RomanHume and fried

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
Wondering if the Mac version will get updated - as I don't seem to be able to generate a working Mac version from the existing PC 1.05. Keeps coming up with font errors (even tho I have the required font installed). Tried multiple downloads from different mirrors, but can't get it to launch in the SDK 7.11...

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Damn you Mr dev now I need more of Cassie after seeing her swimsuit something needs to happen with her but nevertheless great update just wish they were a lil bit longer ty for the Christmas present ;)
P.s wouldn't mind MORE of her friends either :love::love::love: Amanda needs her moments too ;):devilish:

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Woooo new content. I am saying this with every update now, but I really like the game.
Story, models and most of all, answers wise. Most answers, in most games, are cheesy and too easy to make.
This game gives it a twist and you can really answer differently.

I like the choices you can make in the beginning, what you want and dont want to see. But please dont add too much, it probably lowers the content updates and makes your life harder to satisfy the audience.

Keep it up!

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes