vitkren

Jun 18, 2017
Can't get past the kink selection screen.

Wasn't there a BJ scene with the house keeper? Or am I thinking of another game?

Reactions: RomanHume

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
For me, it looks like this, after unziping the file:
View attachment 206446
If I had to take a guess I'd say it's Avast eating your files. I uninstalled that garbage because of something like this.
Jiangmin, Microsoft (Windows Defender), Avira, Cylance, McAfee, TrendMicro and yes, Avast has done that, too. Those are the most common names of malware detection engines you can see in the list of false positives being detected in Ren'Py, RPGM, Unity and some other game engine executables. First 3 in that list probably most often.

First of all and before throwing out your AV, check its logs and if possible, disable it for the time you're extracting that archive. And before enabling it again, add that game folder to your AV excepions, if possible.

1: NTR? F*** of Dev :(
2: 1.05 version?
Sooo, Game is Finished?
No? When WTF you write ver above 1.05?
You DNK what mean ver means? When PLS Google it! :(
Version numbers aren't decimal numbers and there are no globally approved standards of version numbering. This is just the way of numbering in this case.
v1 isn't always the final or finished version. There are plenty of examples around everywhere.

In this case, anything starting with 0 were test versions.
This has been asked and answered already by the devs.

A friendly suggestion: please get your head around things before starting to bark at people here.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Honestly, The Kinks Ray Davies should get first credit.
I did put a link to a "Lola" performance on Youtube in my original suggestion post! :)

Wondering if the Mac version will get updated - as I don't seem to be able to generate a working Mac version from the existing PC 1.05. Keeps coming up with font errors (even tho I have the required font installed). Tried multiple downloads from different mirrors, but can't get it to launch in the SDK 7.11...
There's a Mac version posted now, on page 98.

I've had issues with different versions of the Ren'Py SDK. Games built with 6.99 don't play nice with the 7.x SDKs. I keep around 6.99, 7.0.x and 7.1.x SDKs for this reason. Try a different SDK version.

Reactions: TheDevian

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I just played all routes. Both routes. There is NO ntr in the game so the tag is removed.
The tag was based on old content (but there weren't any I came across or it was optional).

The 1.0.5 updated added memories of 2 characters but no sex scenes. HOWEVER, there are 3 sex scenes readily available in the current content.

If anyone adds an NTR tag, I will give you a warning point. Consult with staff before adding any tags to this thread.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes