-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
No, Joiplay (at least the one I know) is for Android, and allows them to play PC versions of Ren'Py and RPGM games, on there. Not having an Android, I don't know how it works exactly, but there are guides around here if you help, I know there is a guide on the Harem Hotel thread anyway, and I am sure there are others.
Ah, CrossOver must be what I was thinking of. I get them confused all the time.

Reactions: TheDevian

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Here's my unofficial android port of Dr. Amana Sexual Therapist v2.0.0p

Download

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
This was by far the most difficult port i have made, spent all my day off editing tons of files and fixing bugs...

I really hope IANVS updates his Ren' Py version cause 7.2.2 is old af....

If anyone founds some errors, please pm me, hope everyone likes this port ;)

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
This was by far the most difficult port i have made, spent all my day off editing tons of files and fixing bugs...

I really hope IANVS updates his Ren' Py version cause 7.2.2 is old af....

If anyone founds some errors, please pm me, hope everyone likes this port ;)
The game is finish once I was done customizing my character.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The game is finish once I was done customizing my character.
You need to play 1.1.5 before playing 2.0 to get the whole game.
True, although to be clear, you need to play v1.1.5 as one game (and see most of the content already created). Then, you need to play v2.0.0p as if it were a separate game. Just choose to start a new game and then answer the opening questions to let v2.0.0p know the way you took the game in the previous version. Then you'll have access to the latest, Cassie content in v2.0.0p.

deadh30775n

Mar 19, 2021
True, although to be clear, you need to play v1.1.5 as one game (and see most of the content already created). Then, you need to play v2.0.0p as if it were a separate game. Just choose to start a new game and then answer the opening questions to let v2.0.0p know the way you took the game in the previous version. Then you'll have access to the latest, Cassie content in v2.0.0p.
True, but in the case of cebs port there shows a page saying that u have reached the end of the version as soon as you are done answering the opening questions.

Reactions: GrammarApe

cebs

Engaged Member
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 19, 2018
Ah, so it's a problem with the port. So someone should @ Cebs so they can fix their port.
I'm aware of the bug, it's stated below download links...
On android emulator everything works great but on our phones the reality is very different :mad:
I'll try to solve the problem as soon as i can but not before Tuesday at least...
I'm sorry for the inconvenience :(

Reactions: StalkerXXX

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
On android emulator everything works great but on our phones the reality is very different :mad:
I'll try to solve the problem as soon as i can but not before Tuesday at least...
I completely understand. To be fair, I myself am not using your port. I was merely replying to someone saying it wasn't working for them and then learned they were using the port. Thanks for making this for those who need it though. :)

Reactions: cebs

GrammarApe

Aug 19, 2019
Not your fault man, no need to say sorry and it's not a big deal.

Reactions: cebs

Trojaner

Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Just realized this was put on hold...

I have a bad feeling about this.
Well, have already a bad feeling since a long time without the "Onhold" tag. xactly more since the time when the Team-Troubles started back in the Day and he had todo all alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: holajay and Ayhsel

whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
Apologies, but I searched the thread and the answer isn't clear....can you get ANYONE at all pregnant at this point? Have tried multiple time with it on and it's not going anywhere.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
IIRC, toward the end of the latest version there was an indication that Cassie would become pregnant.
In my playthroughs it was possible to impregnate everybody you got physical with (except that one character, for obvious reasons). On my last run of 1 & 2 I ended up with Jane, Nanami, and Cassie. Sounds like he's just a victim of RNGesus.

4.40 star(s) 78 Votes