Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
models are great, controls are annoying. the rag doll physics don't help either. i've been playing all sorts of games in VR since the original vive came out, this was the first thing to ever give me motion sickness. after 5 minutes of tis, i had to take off my valve index and just state at a wall for a few minutes because i thought i was going to hurl.

Last edited:

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
why they dont do it without vr version
Thats simple, becouse they wanted to make a VR game as its far more immersive. there are a million non VR games to play is you dont have VR. i like when a VR game only has VR support it means its focus does not have to be divided between two builds and that they dont have to limit the VR experience of the game so that non VR players can play it.

jazon1

Jan 7, 2021
Ok made some time to give this a try and ill definitely keep my eyes on it as the models (im guessing Daz 3d) are great and the concept is good otherwise its a mess still atleast on the index.
the physics are out of control all together i dropped the rabbit remote on one of them and the girl rubber banded across the room after spending nearly and hour just getting her to bend over in a bed to set up the f-machine behind her...
i stuck my cock in one of their mouths and while the auto detection worked flawlessly with her mouth opening and tongue coming out automatically to suck cock, instead it triggered my cock into a rubberband that whipped around the room taking out every last one of the 6 models i had standing in there.
from 1-10 the ragdoll in this game is set to 20 the only position they seem to be willing to work in is standing so trying to set one into a sexual position is next to impossible if not impossible all together. it could definitely use some form of menu to set them in one of a set of default positions to start from for posing them because no matter what pose you try for they try to get back to their standing pose or collapsed on the floor ragdoll pose lol

i know i sound critical of the game but thats only because i think it has real promice, the proximity detection is spot on, you put your face next to theirs they auto pucker up for a kiss,dick near there mouth and they open right up.. models are some of the best i have seen used in this type of game with great details and outfits, and game ran extremely stable for me and steam vr picked it up instantly when i launched it,i think with some small fixs on the physics and ragdoll and the interface this game has potential to be great.

Reactions: testry

testry

Sep 18, 2017
The game looked great but I don't know if the dev has more to win focusing on VR. Why is it not declared as non VR from start and quit offering impossible play?
Plus body glitches, teleporting chaos, being hit on the same door... sorry I quit trying any new updates and I think for the first time I will unfollow a topic.
I'm not giving a VR chance in the future when I would afford a VR while I can't see a non-VR proper play.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes