Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
@ mods or OEJ, could you add the Virtural Reality tag please?

Yes it reminds me of XStoryPlayer, with better VR controls. Though these controls need a lot of work still. Both sticks turn you, no strafe? Turning appears to be centered on the play space, rather than your headset location. Meaning you can be pushed inside an object, or out of the world. I'd love to know if anyone knows if you can remap controls in a Unity game with a config file or something.

Anyway, still one of the best physics based VR games I've seen so far. Looking forward to future developments.
you can strafe if you point your left controler to the left or to the right while moving. It'll go sideway in the direction you're pointing.

If this game keeps getting regular updates, the dev kinda beat xmoon with a better version of an awesome game concept.

LulaBR

Jul 18, 2019
This game is COOL, you control all. But is so bad on keyboard use... And the game need sense of sensitivity hands, if touched for example the tits or the face, the model can express horny touch reation haha.

Reactions: qweqwek

Eternity01

Dec 19, 2019
Unfortunately, the controls on VR aren't a whole lot better (at least I imagine, since I haven't tried it on KB). I suppose to be fair, it's more the physics than the controls, but the knees on the girls have a natural tendency to always spring back and straighten out and not stay bent. There are times where they will stay bent, but it's almost never in a rotation you're trying for much less both knees. Many times, just trying to bend the knees causing the models to fly around all over the place. It's such a great concept and I can tell the physics are so close to be right, but's definitely off yet I'm still really rooting and hoping for this game to evolve because what's there right now is a great start!

Reactions: qweqwek

imjustlooking

Jul 13, 2019
If someone cared to tell me how, I'd be happy to... I have no idea on how to upload stuff. I have the the updated game and I could redownload the zip if necessary. Anybody wanna teach me?
You can simply upload it to MEGA and place the link in a post here. Thank you!

dunedune123

Aug 24, 2019
If someone cared to tell me how, I'd be happy to... I have no idea on how to upload stuff. I have the the updated game and I could redownload the zip if necessary. Anybody wanna teach me?
Can you share the archive password?

Last edited:

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
Update 15

password= leaf

changelog=
We have tried to implement some of the features requested from our subscribers.
Force grab: When you stretch out your arm completely, you can point at items with a laser beam. When you make a quick grab movement by pressing grab button and release, the highlighted object will come flying right into you hand and you just have to grab it.
Moving hips: If you grab yourself at the side of your hip and hold it, Dr.Deviant will move his hips with you. This will also prevent Dr.Deviant to turn his body when you turn your head.
Slapping hands: People have complained that there is no sound when you slap the girls with your hand. Because hands are moved by your controllers, the physics engine has difficulties detecting collisions. We have tried a solution, but it's only working to some extend. Sometimes collisions are not detected properly and sometime we have some misfires. We will keep working an a better solution.
Remove Dr.Deviant's labcoat: By grabbing and pulling yellow rings on Dr.Deviants chest under the collars.
Save settings for you size and vertical movement: Your chosen values will now be remembered between game sessions.

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
no idea if I did everything properly... let me know

p.s: its only 3 bucks to support them. Its well worth it

DDoS_V4

Jul 16, 2017
Anyone tried to play this on Oculus Quest.. A guy is selling me Quest for cheap.. he says I can play it on quest.. can anyone confirm?

gittoes

Jun 22, 2017
Anyone tried to play this on Oculus Quest.. A guy is selling me Quest for cheap.. he says I can play it on quest.. can anyone confirm?
Yeah i played it on the Oculus Quest connected to the pc. make sure you get the sensors with it if its thew rift version

Reactions: DDoS_V4

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
Improvements for vr. not so much for non vr. At least oral detection is better now. There should be an invisible except the genitals option and a arm position key for non vr.

D

Deleted member 809283

Very nice to see a project like this. If I do get VR again in future, I'll make sure to support this project.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Ok, so how do i get them to get into the chair in No VR? Is that even possible? I flail around and so do they. Hope a proper No VR mode gets added, then I'd even contemplate to support it.
Basically for Non VR it needs some more control over objects, like mouse wheel to pull closer or push away when you grab something, or right mouse to rotate the object when clicked. Also the body needs to be tethered to the camera and not the middle of the room, so if you move to one side of the room, you don't get a facefull of your own body in the camera, cause the legs stretch towards the middle.
A snap on system for the devices would also be a good idea, like when the back touches the chair, it stays there until released, so you don't have to quickly try to grab the next limb before she slowly drifts towards the floor.

Trying to get the woman get into the chair reminds me of alcohol filled parties with the hope of a sex filled night, but instead of sex everyone drank too much and was bumbling around instead of fucking.

Not trying to shit on it, since I couldn't make it myself, but I see potential and would hate if it ends in a VR only game with a bad afterthought of non-vr, cause right now, if I'm not missing anything, it's unplayable without VR.

Last edited:
Reactions: DDoS_V4
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes