Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

raziel78

Jul 26, 2019
Ok, so how do i get them to get into the chair in No VR? Is that even possible? I flail around and so do they. Hope a proper No VR mode gets added, then I'd even contemplate to support it.
Basically for Non VR it needs some more control over objects, like mouse wheel to pull closer or push away when you grab something, or right mouse to rotate the object when clicked. Also the body needs to be tethered to the camera and not the middle of the room, so if you move to one side of the room, you don't get a facefull of your own body in the camera, cause the legs stretch towards the middle.
A snap on system for the devices would also be a good idea, like when the back touches the chair, it stays there until released, so you don't have to quickly try to grab the next limb before she slowly drifts towards the floor.

Trying to get the woman get into the chair reminds me of alcohol filled parties with the hope of a sex filled night, but instead of sex everyone drank too much and was bumbling around instead of fucking.

Not trying to shit on it, since I couldn't make it myself, but I see potential and would hate if it ends in a VR only game with a bad afterthought of non-vr, cause right now, if I'm not missing anything, it's unplayable without VR.
It's a time consuming task and not worth is as if you use a toy the force of the push will make her topple. The better alternative are the cubes.
You can fix the ankles and wrists to them and set the positions

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
It's a time consuming task and not worth is as if you use a toy the force of the push will make her topple. The better alternative are the cubes.
You can fix the ankles and wrists to them and set the positions
ah ok thanks, I did not realize what those were for. Thought it might be explained in the notes lying around, but they were VR focussed.
The Gyn chair is still pretty much impossible though

Last edited:

LordShozin64

Nov 10, 2017
This is really similar to XStoryPlayer 3.5. I think it can be called XStoryPlayer 4 which did not come out. But I can’t play. Since no VR . We are waiting for optimization on the keyboard + mouse
XStoryPlayer4 is still in production. About a month ago they released pictures of what the surroundings will be like. It looks beautiful

Prick

Jul 17, 2017
XStoryPlayer4 is still in production. About a month ago they released pictures of what the surroundings will be like. It looks beautiful
Those screenshots were released in 2016, 4.0 is just a pipe dream.

Also, to add to the topic / thread, this is a VR game, so don't expect desktop to work well... at all.
Spent the better of half an hour just trying to pose with the chair, and the player hands cannot be moved without controllers.

Last edited:

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Also, to add to the topic / thread, this is a VR game, so don't expect desktop to work well... at all.
Spent the better of half an hour just trying to pose with the chair, and the player hands cannot be moved without controllers.
It would just need some "hold down to rotate" button and the mousewheel to move your hands back and forward.

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
It would just need some "hold down to rotate" button and the mousewheel to move your hands back and forward.
I don't think the devs are aware that their game is on this site and therefore can't read your requests. Head over to subscribestar and ask there. They'll answer within a few days

mortel

Dec 7, 2017
I don't think the devs are aware that their game is on this site and therefore can't read your requests. Head over to subscribestar and ask there. They'll answer within a few days
Or on their website maybe

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes