Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

johny328i

Aug 2, 2020
My only complaint is, that I can't figure out how to make them stay in some pose. They are like ragdolls if they are not standing up.

I use Oculus Rift, and the girls are pretty realistic, and the controls are not THAT bad.

alexapz

Oct 8, 2019
bro, i think the controls are even more fucked than before, this seriously can't be that hard to make this easy to use for people who don't have more than 200 dollars to spend on a VR headset

Reactions: Happy Potter

Happy Potter

May 21, 2019
Yikes. That not good then. Honestly though, wouldn't the devs even earn more money if they focused on improving non vr functionality as well? I see way more people complaining about the lack of non vr stuff compared to the praise received by vr users. Hopefully they will put more effort into the non vr in the future. I'll join the devs discord now, cause this sure does seem to have potential. If the non vr functionality comes at least close to xstoryplayer 3.5 i will definitely donate them on patreon.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hm, its ok. vr needed i use vr. controls are not bad, but little more softer needed. i would give 3 stars but never 5 stars. however, this type of game is not new. the work is full ok. thx for share

testry

Sep 18, 2017
Idk why, but I can't even start playing the game, whenever I am using left click to start the game, it doesn't react at all, bruh
You need to touch the start button with your hand.
I noticed the arrow keys and the Num Arrow ones act differently and with Num Pad you can get close to the menu to touch it and start the game.
But it's so hard to pick any option so you might thank at least the game starts with random options. Plus the options can fall off the menu when hit too hard (damn physics, what are they doing there :D )

EDIT: I'm not sure anymore if they are different. If you move with WASD towards the menu and back, adjust height with Q and E you get closer and have a chance to push start

PS I hope the dev will remove the damn door and add some wall colliders

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2248006

You need to touch the start button with your hand.
I noticed the arrow keys and the Num Arrow ones act differently and with Num Pad you can get close to the menu to touch it and start the game.
But it's so hard to pick any option so you might thank at least the game starts with random options. Plus the options can fall off the menu when hit too hard (damn physics, what are they doing there :D )

EDIT: I'm not sure anymore if they are different. If you move with WASD towards the menu and back, adjust height with Q and E you get closer and have a chance to push start

PS I hope the dev will remove the damn door and add some wall colliders
After 10 minutes of struggle I somehow managed to start the game, but still its hella difficult to position the hand on start game button with this bitch ass controls. Also its impossible to do normally play once the game starts. Seriously the devs need to make a normal controls for this game, like in sadistica revenge or some other game, idk.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes