Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

almutfa

May 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Solivan, Post: 3478701, Mitglied: 30058"]
Weiß jemand, ob dies mit der Oculus-Quest funktioniert?
[/ZITAT]

althekoolkid

Oct 10, 2019
Am I stoopid or something? This game is unplayable for me. Anytime I try to manipulate a girl she just flops around and falls on the floor and I can't get her back up. . .

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
hm...

it's an okay game.

imho the most amazing part is that it's pretty small in size compard to others VR games. (i m based on H3VR so... LOL about size comparison)

keep an eye on it for now, it may goes nicely. but also could flop straigth depending of dev motivation and stuff.

honestly hope it goes nice, could be nice to get another good game like this and xstoryplayer.

(also would turn insane if later on, Modding would be implenting... fucking heck if we could import DAZ models in it XD)

dev should seriously work on some points tho.. like.. auto attach the dildo belt and such.. it's freaking ridiculous to have todo it manually like this XD

i like the slapping tho... it's well done.

also, kick away the fucking foot step sound ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Darper

orto23

Oct 16, 2018
Please do not say playable without vr when it is not playable without vr. Without vr you do not have enough fine control to do much of anything, cannot even control the mc's pose. It is a shame, hope they make this game playable without vr.

blapanda

Jul 28, 2017
Saying "playable without VR", If you get technically, that is true.
If you try to associate this with "enjoying the game", this is a clear no.

You cannot control your hands, you cannot make simple left-click interactions (as stated by the controls-legendary at the upper left corner), you can't even pass the starting menu (choosing the girls and other options) with ease, as you need to aim your hands like a non-moving robot by WASD'ing your way to the buttons.

Reactions: SaltLord and Darper

poiuzxcklj

Mar 31, 2020
just reviewed the game. I'm feeling like the ability to walk around in real time and do what you want, how you want and when you want is pretty new and unique here. No pre-made animations like vam or wild life, no, you control the character how you want.

Are there any other games like this, real time basically?

Reactions: Darper

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
just reviewed the game. I'm feeling like the ability to walk around in real time and do what you want, how you want and when you want is pretty new and unique here. No pre-made animations like vam or wild life, no, you control the character how you want.

Are there any other games like this, real time basically?
Xstory Player is another good one but i can't get it to run properly with my Quest 2. It starts and everything but its VR mode is all fucked up, screen split up and overlapping.

almutfa

May 29, 2020
[QUOTE = "Darper, Post: 5162987, Mitglied: 3362550"]
Xstory Player ist ein weiterer guter, aber ich kann ihn mit meinem Quest 2 nicht richtig zum Laufen bringen. Er startet und alles außer seinem VR-Modus ist durcheinander, der Bildschirm ist aufgeteilt und überlappt sich.
[/ZITAT]
Xstory Player versuche ich auch mit derQuest 1 aber es funktioniert nicht.Wer hat Xstory Player bereits mit der Quest gespielt?und wie?

testry

Sep 18, 2017
XStory Player was abandoned for years so it may not run well on newer VRs. Too bad DrDeviant is promising but not spending an hour to add proper PC control to allow the poor people to play it.

Reactions: hammond-fish
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes