Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Update 22
Link:
PW: fire

Note from Dev:
You can now use gestures to control the girls. There are three gestures. Point down, point up and bend. The bend gesture is with a flat hand point to the ceiling and then bend it down to horizontal. First you need to point at the girls head or chest. When you feel a small haptic buzz in the controller, she is ready for a command. You need to point at the girl before each gesture.
Point down when she is standing, will make her go on her knees. When on her knees, another point down command will get her further down to the floor.
Point up to the ceiling means get up, when on her knees, lying on the floor or standing bend forward. Have a little patience holding the gesture and wait for her reaction. She will not get up from lying on the bed.
The bend gesture will make her bend forward when standing. When standing close to the bed facing the bed, she will bend on the side of the bed. It is quite mechanical and not very graceful and it often fails as they fall over or don't get up, especially when bumping into walls etc. It has been a challenge as the physics can be unpredictable, but we will try to improve later on.

Last edited:

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Im so confuse this is a Vr game and cant find a Vr version of it all starts on desktop.Second will people stop beeing spoild brats the game clearly is meant for vr why you complain if you play on desktop it makes no sense .In my opinion developer should focus for now on the vr version than spread his work resources later on you can easy add a mod a system/platform that he wants

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
Im so confuse this is a Vr game and cant find a Vr version of it all starts on desktop.Second will people stop beeing spoild brats the game clearly is meant for vr why you complain if you play on desktop it makes no sense .In my opinion developer should focus for now on the vr version than spread his work resources later on you can easy add a mod a system/platform that he wants
Most VR games are ran from the desktop. Unless it is specially made for the Oculus Quest series of HMDs

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Most VR games are ran from the desktop. Unless it is specially made for the Oculus Quest series of HMDs
I know problem is game starts in a window on my desktop not in oculus also i did try this game when it first came out and ran it without any problem this time should not be any different.Also i do have that seting for unknown source active if i ever install an app/software from an unknown source/developer

Darper

Feb 9, 2021
I know problem is game starts in a window on my desktop not in oculus also i did try this game when it first came out and ran it without any problem this time should not be any different.Also i do have that seting for unknown source active if i ever install an app/software from an unknown source/developer
Haven't tried this version myself yet, i will try it later on and see how it goes.

Edit: I tried it, works fine for me. I have the quest 2. I start Oculus Link, go to my desktop via Link, start the game, it immediately switches to VR starts Steam VR and then loads the game.

Last edited:

testry

Sep 18, 2017
for non VR people I repeat:
Just bang your head into the start menu until the game starts. With random girls, depends on where you hit that menu wall.

Reactions: Darper

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
I manage to fix my problem it would seem i need steam vr to work tho it was no mention or i could not se one my other games just pick wateva they need by themself .As for the game itself i would give 10/10 for models ,the movement still feels off ,there are still some problems with weights and mesh colliders at least thats my opinion (im thinkin thats why some items bounce more than it should ) At this point i would say you got no chance Fing any girl just use toys and even if its possible the mechanics would be troublesome ,the idea with point to make the girls move to some positions is smart also i sugest make some commands like point to girl point to item shel pick the item or asume position all depending on item type ,make the girl use toy on other girls .Overal 5 points out of 10 i would give them more but the movements and all that is just to troublesome ,i wish them luck and thank you for letting us test your game

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
Update 22
Link:
PW: fire

Note from Dev:
You can now use gestures to control the girls. There are three gestures. Point down, point up and bend. The bend gesture is with a flat hand point to the ceiling and then bend it down to horizontal. First you need to point at the girls head or chest. When you feel a small haptic buzz in the controller, she is ready for a command. You need to point at the girl before each gesture.
Point down when she is standing, will make her go on her knees. When on her knees, another point down command will get her further down to the floor.
Point up to the ceiling means get up, when on her knees, lying on the floor or standing bend forward. Have a little patience holding the gesture and wait for her reaction. She will not get up from lying on the bed.
The bend gesture will make her bend forward when standing. When standing close to the bed facing the bed, she will bend on the side of the bed. It is quite mechanical and not very graceful and it often fails as they fall over or don't get up, especially when bumping into walls etc. It has been a challenge as the physics can be unpredictable, but we will try to improve later on.
this did not work, i am using the rift s

Blade11577

Jul 9, 2017
I am on the Quest 2 and it worked for me but it needs some practice. You have to pay attention to the feedback in the controller.
i pointed at both chest and head for a good minute and nothing happened, no feedback or vibration

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
the download link not working , can someone downloaded please reupload?

Edited :
i pointed at both chest and head for a good minute and nothing happened, no feedback or vibration
if you are using version 21 , it will not work , only version 22 work

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Same. V 22, no feedback no matter how I point or where. HP G2 WMR here.
please reupload your V22 :(

Edited : for those wanna download V22 , dont just click on the link cause it will just pop off , use download manager. example i am using JDownloader and it works. thanks for the link!

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes