Unity Onhold Dr. Deviant [Release 21] [Dr. Deviant]

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Welp. Ponting doesn't work for me.
I've got it working , sometimes not , i guess it is becuase of the kindda "experimental" features , dev might need to give more accuracy on the pointing , sometime pointing on the head works , sometimes body , i cant get it work by pointing behind them

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Hi and thanks.
I wonder: Is there a VR set that is a bit cheaper and it does not matter if it is poorer image quality.
I was completely taken by VR games with nvidia's absolutely worst graphics card. (nvidia 220 smallest of all)
I also know that occulus riff is best but costs pork
This game has the prettiest babes I've seen in any games (from K-17 to XXX Illusion And of course the taste is different ).
It sometimes takes 20 minutes to get the dr-bastard to fill in all the x on the whiteboard and come in with a mouse and keyboard.And it must beeing an idiot like me too continue play.
( hey man ...it's an VR game ...but but..daamn ..look at the japanes....she's smile at me....hot hot hot)

And ..... haha when i'm finally get a girl in a bed with a crazy violence
(to do this very damn good looking girls only to grab and hang them upside down like a pig
...sorry i'm a newbie but thoose chicken in xStoryplay it's not nearby this hot girls)
And typically Dr-deviant's feet is in the air and ..... baaam.
What is it that Dr-Dev slam a girl to the floor with
Holy motherfuck what I was terrified the first time. spank spank and so the girl i just caught lies on the floor screaming
I'm struggle like an animal to get a girl in some naughty position.....one two three now all 3 are lying on the floor
I have even had a hole bed over a girl.....shit she was the one i open the game now....haha.
and I ended this good game up screaming (at 03:30) daaamn fucking shit .... steam pussy
And i'm learning in the hard way why VR games is not a Mouse game
If anyone knows what to start with. It takes as long to learn for me to handle VR with a mouse
as it does to save money to buying an occulus riffs.
Thanks creator

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Hi and thanks.
I wonder: Is there a VR set that is a bit cheaper and it does not matter if it is poorer image quality.
I was completely taken by VR games with nvidia's absolutely worst graphics card. (nvidia 220 smallest of all)
This game has the prettiest babes I've seen in any games (from K-17 to XXX Illusion And of course the taste is different ).
It sometimes takes 20 minutes to get the dr-bastard to fill in all the x on the whiteboard and come in with a mouse and keyboard.And it must beeing an idiot like me too continue play.
( hey man ...it's an VR game ...but but..daamn ..look at the japanes....she's smile at me....hot hot hot)

(to do this very damn good looking girls only to grab and hang them upside down like a pig
...sorry i'm a newbie but thoose chicken in xStoryplay it's not nearby this hot girls)
Holy motherfuck what I was terrified the first time. spank spank and so the girl i just caught lies on the floor screaming
I'm struggle like an animal to get a girl in some naughty position.....one two three now all 3 are lying on the floor
I have even had a hole bed over a girl.....shit she was the one i open the game now....haha.
and I ended this good game up screaming (at 03:30) daaamn fucking shit .... steam pussy
If anyone knows what to start with. It takes as long to learn for me to handle VR with a mouse
Thanks creator
Oculus or Vive, buy anything else? You will regret it.

Reactions: qweqwek

almutfa

May 29, 2020
Hi and thanks.

Thanks creator
hi Ricky, you have already played xstoryplayer with a VR headset? Do you have a tip how it works on my Quest headset?

sim81

Apr 26, 2021
Thanks for the v22 update. For anyone trying, I was able to get this working pretty well on quest 2 wirelessly with ALVR which is like a free version of virtual desktop. Cheers!

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
It's great that ppl have VR, and this looks like a great sim/game, but like many others have said, I can't afford it. If this game had desktop controls I'd definitely donate. Is it something someone else can do as a mod?

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Damn uggly ,,,,how on earth is that haha...
It look that i'm suck on a nap.
I'm sorry if said something wrong i*m using google translate but it not working correct
That xstorie player was an gold game and it was that type of game my
hi Ricky, you have already played xstoryplayer with a VR headset? Do you have a tip how it works on my Quest headset?
Hello brother !!
I first write in google translation and it sometimes goes completely wrong with the.....naahh.
not the really true.
I'm sorry I didn 't see until now. I have never even tested anything VR (yeh yeh yeh i know i am an hypocryte)
I wonder what you have for vr
Xstory player is one of those gold games that made everything around disappear.
All to be able to hang her in the chains.
Often (the bright one) she got something wrong and shacky on the floor
but those chicken in Dr Deviant is a the really hot hot- . or Maybe it something in my head now
I really want VR and some day i will have them
But of course without real VR, this is too ....no yes no yes it is Allways fun here
What vr is it that you have?
Have an extra good day sir today

Reactions: Winehouse86

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
No this cannot be played without VR. I just tried again on pc and no button interacts with the start menu. So you will need to remove the "Game can be played without VR." from OP#1 to stop confusion, frustration, and wasting people's time and internet download cost.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 10 Votes