Others Completed Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
RE071521_img_main.jpg

Overview:
You woke up to find yourself lying on the bed of the nurse room.
Then you saw a sexy feminine doctor; she was looking you down with her beautiful eyes.
She started examining you to give you a "special" treatment you hoped for...
Thread Updated: 2022-06-07
Release Date: 2010-12-24
Developer: Umemaro 3D
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Extra information:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

For the help in sharing this game, many thanks to @Rizo

RE071521_img_smp1.jpg RE071521_img_smp2.jpg RE071521_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Torrinon

Jun 9, 2017
Any idea why I get message "Unable to load thumbnails for spanned ZIP files" when I try to unzip? Thanks!

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I remmber watching this but I don't remember multiple penetration
@nam654
Well yeah, you're right. But that tag it's more for the fact that.. toward the end, the MC grows up another penis - so having two of them - and start to fuck the nurse/teacher. So technically speaking, it's for that. Although maybe I should remove it..? xD

Fed

May 14, 2017
Thanks for the post, could you link the collection or upload the rest here?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Thanks for the post, could you link the collection or upload the rest here?
From the other thread of Umemaro

It was a torrent file, I forgot the exact site I got the torrent from but I searched the hash file in the torrent and got this. only took around 2-3 hours to finish which wasn't bad. I haven't looked at everything in it but most of it is English.
This is what was in the whole download.

If there is a specific one you want and more than one person wants it I'll maybe try to upload it to mega for you. But I don't plan on uploading all them just 1 maybe 2.
And if you've problem with finding the right torrent, here is his answer
Oh no hard feelings I get some of those sights are sketchy as f*ck. If you want here is the hash file, just google it and choose a site you feel comfortable with. :) 3BCDE6546A6BAFFA56DFEE68CAFB64C8093C5D01
As for Cheeky Girl, you are indeed correct it's not English. Horny Girl is in English so I can upload that along with Dr. Sugimoto if you want.
The collection is 24 or 27 GB, don't remember now. Personally speaking, fortunately since I've already some of them and others are Japanes only which I'm not interested in, my archive is 14GB after disabling some of them. And I'm already halfway through (7GB). I just hope that the seeders keep.. seeding :FeelsBadMan:

However, I'm already planning on upload even Horny Girl.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
This one, Vol. 8, and lately the new one that have Sugimoto are my favorite. The glory days.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
So there's a lot more in this than what's available to watch online?

Not really. The video rip is more like for "convenient" thing for you if you don't want to open EXE file and play the game. The perk of playing the game is that you could watch the scenes infinitely if you chose to.

Reactions: AllYourPronz

taihen_addict

Dec 6, 2016
I am a big fan of "Lewd Consultation Room". I never got that game, only got the mp4 movie from hentairules. I'm happy to be able to continue Sugimoto's story.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
This one, Vol. 8, and lately the new one that have Sugimoto are my favorite. The glory days.
gotta fuck your cousin :p my personal favorite girl though is the store clerk and the gym trainer seeing how chose the cousin to be your favorite is just 2 easy seeing how shes the main female character

Reactions: ponyguy

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
This was great back in day, have the whole video options and full game somewhere on disk. My current favourites are horny girl and cheeky girl. Would be nice if Umemaro does future videos based of those two.

playersx

Sep 18, 2017
gotta fuck your cousin :p my personal favorite girl though is the store clerk and the gym trainer seeing how chose the cousin to be your favorite is just 2 easy seeing how shes the main female character
I'm lost....You mean the nurse ? I'm pretty sure you talking about Vol. 8, right ?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote