Others Completed Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatment [Final] [Umemaro 3D]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
do you also have the other old ones that aren't listed anymore on dlsite?
There is not much Android versions of Umemaro3D games. But those two is only ones I have. I wish I can buy Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatmen Android version, but it is something that not exist. At least I didn't see ever in the store.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
There is not much Android versions of Umemaro3D games. But those two is only ones I have. I wish I can buy Dr. Sugimoto's Lecherous Treatmen Android version, but it is something that not exist. At least I didn't see ever in the store.
apparently, at least accordin to umemaro's wiki, there were some android distribution also for older games, but they were limited to some random japanese site, have been trying to find them around but with no luck

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
You cant play this one, there's a popup that says you need adobe air but it isnt on playstore anymore. Unless you have an adobe air apk too?
Well I didnt't play this too. Because I couldn't. I think it was maybe because of android version, but I can't recall. If you say it was about air I guess you right.

andrea74877

Oct 31, 2017
Is that so? Would you be able to share a link to the playstore page? Maybe on browser I can open it, the app just says "something went wrong"

edit: even though it says invalid url or some shit from here, I can see the page on my phone, don't really know
maybe try downloading an apk

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
Is that so? Would you be able to share a link to the playstore page? Maybe on browser I can open it, the app just says "something went wrong"
If there is no apk in the store you can always find it googled. I already find, download and install some apk which is not in the store anymore. I find and download adobe air apk, but I didn't try to install it yet.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
Got it to work. Saw some people on the cheeky and horny girl threads saying they got android versions for both games, but all links are dead. Hopefully someone can find it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote