EldenFZ

Jul 16, 2017
It's really funny how every characters in the game are commenting about her cloak instead of those big ass horns she got on her head lol

poopsmith88

Sep 2, 2017
what am i supposed to do after i finish the first quest and leave the bar and watch the magic show? everyone's wallet gets stolen and apparently cody knows what to do but not me...

el_pelufo

Jul 3, 2017
what am i supposed to do after i finish the first quest and leave the bar and watch the magic show? everyone's wallet gets stolen and apparently cody knows what to do but not me...
Just go to the station and then to the right.

how or where can i get the egg for the new cooking ingredients quest?
You have to talk to the lady in the item shop and then go to the dungeon 2nd floor and collect the poisoned water.

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
I found two guys arguing nearby the bathhouse, everytime I speak to them I crash and get this error.

Diocesan

Oct 7, 2018
I don't know how i'm so lost already in the game to where I can't find the mansion on the very first quest.

LOL32

Dec 13, 2016
how the fuck i complete the first quest? i search all "search ponits", beat all the monsters, the orc, and the quest is on going.

what i am missing?

Reactions: Nohiul

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
how the fuck i complete the first quest? i search all "search ponits", beat all the monsters, the orc, and the quest is on going.

what i am missing?
Nothing, the quest system of this game has extra steps for some reason: Getting extra quests and completing quests means going to the drunk girl and let her know the quest has been taken/finished. In your case you must go to her and chose your cleared quest on the Mission screen (2nd tab) and confirm to claim the reward and proceed to the next quest.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
Nothing, the quest system of this game has extra steps for some reason: Getting extra quests and completing quests means going to the drunk girl and let her know the quest has been taken/finished. In your case you must go to her and chose your cleared quest on the Mission screen (2nd tab) and confirm to claim the reward and proceed to the next quest.
And you can only take another quest after having "finished" the previous one, otherwise all the quests in the "take quests" screen will be blacked out.

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
This dev is pretty well known for generic h-rpgs, and this is not different.

I've played too many to enjoy this one :(

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
You need a patch posted by the uploader, it's on the previous page
I applied the patch, and seem to have run into another problem. I'm on the "undelivered book" Quest for Akane and no one in the hotel lobby will speak to me. I checked everywhere else around the hotel, and nothing happened. However cody is convinced I need to be there for the quest. Am I missing something?

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
Is anyone else having trouble with the Sake quest? I've accepted it, talked to the Bar owner, and have scoured the third floor. I can't find the ingredient to save my life.

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes