Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
For some reason my game is reliably crashing after defeating the thieves at the train station. The error report says it's failing to load the tileset. I applied the patch but this is still occurring, has anyone else experienced this problem?
Have you downloaded the bugfix? I had started to play then read the thread for quest help and saw the bugfix comments. I installed that and beat the thieves with no problem.

Gesellschaft

May 31, 2018
Normally have a pretty high tolerance for grinding but this shit is ridiculous. Done about two dozen of this menial sidequests with no direction and got one h-scene in about 3 hours you miss one part of the dialogue and there is no way to see what to do next.

Dropped.

Reactions: Kitarieluv

PlatinumWULFIE

Jul 16, 2018
Do you have the runtime package for RpgAce installed?
If you mean VXace yes, I'm pretty sure I do at least. I played Vampire notes and Princess & Conquest with little to no problem. But however I try to finish the encounter with the thieves it crashes after the dialogue finishes.

PlatinumWULFIE

Jul 16, 2018
Have you downloaded the bugfix? I had started to play then read the thread for quest help and saw the bugfix comments. I installed that and beat the thieves with no problem.
Yes, I downloaded and applied the bugfix patch and unfortunately it still crashes after the result of the fight scene concludes. Whether I complete it with the kid and get all of them caught or let myself get caught by the straggler the game crashes after the transition from that scene to whatever comes after the resolution.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, I downloaded and applied the bugfix patch and unfortunately it still crashes after the result of the fight scene concludes. Whether I complete it with the kid and get all of them caught or let myself get caught by the straggler the game crashes after the transition from that scene to whatever comes after the resolution.
I'm not sure then, you might try re-downloading the game, I used the mega client, and it seems to be working fine.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
For some reason my game is reliably crashing after defeating the thieves at the train station. The error report says it's failing to load the tileset. I applied the patch but this is still occurring, has anyone else experienced this problem?
I had the same problem myself and a kind user suggested I shorten the name of the game folder. I included a quote from the message where I got the response below:

Too many characters in your file names. Try changing the name of the base folder.
Reducing "Dragon Maid's Erotic Notepad - I do NOT accept any H requests! Ver.2.1" down to "Dragon Maid's Erotic" worked for me.
Let me know if it works for you. I unfortunately haven't had much time to play the game myself to test it out.

T4ke

Sep 19, 2018
I appreciate the effort translating this game, but some of the translated text is more confusing then helpful for enjoying this game. One can sense that the translator can't understand Japanese nor English good enough to make sense of sentences, even with MTL assist.

thovip119

Apr 5, 2019
Where's the Sochi Leaf at? I have asked for Meldin help and she teleported me to the third area, I killed all the monsters but still no leaves...

PlatinumWULFIE

Jul 16, 2018
I had the same problem myself and a kind user suggested I shorten the name of the game folder. I included a quote from the message where I got the response below:

Let me know if it works for you. I unfortunately haven't had much time to play the game myself to test it out.
Thanks a ton! That seems to have fixed it for now, I would have never thought of the file path being the problem so you really saved me.

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
You first have to complete all the deliveries, then go back to Nono's shop. After that, the brother-in-law is in the shed in the southeastern corner of town. That's what I did, at least.
Does I Miss something and mistake the Steps of the Procedures, so Would you mind telling me where can I find the Elf girls's brother in law?

Elijah Hu

Feb 8, 2018
Did you accept the quest from the drunk girl in the Bar yet? The sister gives you the quest, then you have to accept it through the girl in the bar. Then a man should appear above that shed, and he gives you a hint on where to find the brother.

Does I Miss something and mistake the Steps of the Procedures, so Would you mind telling me where can I find the Elf girls's brother in law? Besides, Would you mind telling me shall i accept the second quest first then accept the first sidequest or accept the first sidequest then accept the Second Quest?

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Does I Miss something and mistake the Steps of the Procedures, so Would you mind telling me where can I find the Elf girls's brother in law? Besides, Would you mind telling me shall i accept the second quest first then accept the first sidequest or accept the first sidequest then accept the Second Quest?
Do the side quest first. Once your accept the quest, go to the shack by the fountain. The man standing behind the shack will give you a super obvious hint to where the brother is.

HornyxKidd

May 1, 2018
My game crashes after fight with the Demon form of the thief attacking the lady in slums, is this normal?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes