Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
I applied the patch, and seem to have run into another problem. I'm on the "undelivered book" Quest for Akane and no one in the hotel lobby will speak to me. I checked everywhere else around the hotel, and nothing happened. However cody is convinced I need to be there for the quest. Am I missing something?
Are you sure it's the hotel? From what I remember, you need to find a girl on the apartment building (inside one of the rooms), but to get her to spawn, you need to talk to a guy in one of the houses.

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Are you sure it's the hotel? From what I remember, you need to find a girl on the apartment building (inside one of the rooms), but to get her to spawn, you need to talk to a guy in one of the houses.
That's a different quest, I already did that one. This one takes place shortly after that one. When I go into the hotel Cody says, "So this is where lost items end up" or something along those lines. When I search around there, I don't find anything though.

Kinni

Jul 30, 2017
That's a different quest, I already did that one. This one takes place shortly after that one. When I go into the hotel Cody says, "So this is where lost items end up" or something along those lines. When I search around there, I don't find anything though.
I don't think that line has anything to do with anything. Also, please tell me exactly which quest you are doing (the one in the on going tab).

bazeeeng

Apr 12, 2018
I see some people are struggling on some quest.
So I made this, I don't know if this will help or not.

And Yes, some of the quests are really vague like the cooking recipe and sake.
About the bad writing, It wouldn't make any excuses, but I you can please PM me some examples which of the lines I did poorly. It would help me a lot in the future, spam me if you want.

Edit : And now I realize I did a lot of typo and missing word in the game.
tip1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg

Last edited:

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
The teleport crystals in the dungeon only seem to go one way for me and then I always have to walk back. Is that how they work in this game or is there something I'm doing wrong?

mrbaneling

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone experience crashes after beating the thieves? I chose to leave Charlotte behind and got the H scene then the game crashed with an error. unfortunately didn't catch the error. I can test again later and see if i can replicate it again. Just curious if anyone else is seeing the same problem.
Too many characters in your file names. Try changing the name of the base folder.
Reducing "Dragon Maid's Erotic Notepad - I do NOT accept any H requests! Ver.2.1" down to "Dragon Maid's Erotic" worked for me.

PierrotSol

Sep 15, 2017
The teleport crystals in the dungeon only seem to go one way for me and then I always have to walk back. Is that how they work in this game or is there something I'm doing wrong?
You can buy Mole Hair to teleport back or trip during a normal battle to get a free teleport (you can recover the lost health at the save point)

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
I applied the patch, and seem to have run into another problem. I'm on the "undelivered book" Quest for Akane and no one in the hotel lobby will speak to me. I checked everywhere else around the hotel, and nothing happened. However cody is convinced I need to be there for the quest. Am I missing something?
She is in Nono's store.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
You first have to complete all the deliveries, then go back to Nono's shop. After that, the brother-in-law is in the shed in the southeastern corner of town. That's what I did, at least.
Do you mean this shed? There's no one in it aside from a tool that I can't interact with.

1564606790986.png

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
I don't think that line has anything to do with anything. Also, please tell me exactly which quest you are doing (the one in the on going tab).
Here's the quest, and here's what she says when I enter the Hotel. I've checked everywhere else in town and nothing ever happened. This is the only place she says anything out of the ordinary.

Edit: This is after I talked to the red head at the station, and talked to the girl in the apartment. I get lost after than. I'll update if I ever figure it out.

Last edited:

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
Do you mean this shed? There's no one in it aside from a tool that I can't interact with.

View attachment 359682
Did you accept the quest from the drunk girl in the Bar yet? The sister gives you the quest, then you have to accept it through the girl in the bar. Then a man should appear above that shed, and he gives you a hint on where to find the brother.

Denethon

Jul 12, 2017
Thanks. I haden't noticed your post until now. That message in the hotel was just a misdirection. Quest Completed.
The message isn't a full on misdirection. If you talk to the cat lady at that time, the gift you were searching for was found.

Teppei000

Jul 9, 2018
You can buy Mole Hair to teleport back or trip during a normal battle to get a free teleport (you can recover the lost health at the save point)
Oh thanks, forgot about those items. I normally never have to use them so I just forgot.

Skyzyx

Apr 21, 2018
O
Did you accept the quest from the drunk girl in the Bar yet? The sister gives you the quest, then you have to accept it through the girl in the bar. Then a man should appear above that shed, and he gives you a hint on where to find the brother.
Oh I didn't know you had to accept the quest from the girl in the bar after talking to the sister. I assumed it was automatically accepted. Thanks for the help man!

PlatinumWULFIE

Jul 16, 2018
For some reason my game is reliably crashing after defeating the thieves at the train station. The error report says it's failing to load the tileset. I applied the patch but this is still occurring, has anyone else experienced this problem?

Kitarieluv

Sep 22, 2017
For some reason my game is reliably crashing after defeating the thieves at the train station. The error report says it's failing to load the tileset. I applied the patch but this is still occurring, has anyone else experienced this problem?
Do you have the runtime package for RpgAce installed?

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes