Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
Script (something japanese) line 1010:Errno:EACCES occured
Permission denied - system_data.rvdata2

How to fix this? Need immediate answer :< (Not even the patch fixes it)

Oh nvm found a fix, here's an answer if anyone is struggling with this:

Download patch, download locale emulator, now instead of just going (Use emulator) do it with the administrator when you're opening the game, that'll fix it :D

Last edited:

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
question: how do you upgrade your weapon, and armor for combat in this game? trying to find a shop or something like it.

rofleveryday

Aug 6, 2019
Same, I'm stuck at the same floor... Any advice? Read through the walkthrough here as well but still don't get it.
Nevermind figured it out. There's an entrance to the building on bottom right, next to the green tentacles that blocked your path from entrance. Enter that building and kill the tentacle, and go back to the building right above it with the tentacle (no longer there) blocking the staircase. Take stairs to 2nd floor and kill tentacle, that should clear pathway to 6th tentacle and 4th floor boss.

Netrom5

Jan 24, 2019
after breaking into the museum and getting the ring back im unable to get to the mansion without crashing the game does anyone have a solution to this
"Edited"
i found a solution i just downloaded the older version and then placed my save files in it

Last edited:
Reactions: Anzu010

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
I still have the problem of when I arrive with the two men who are fighting, the game crashes and closes, can anyone pass me the full game and fixed?

AzraelFox

Nov 28, 2018
guys i get an error after i die and try to get H scene (i think its a h scene)

its literally the first enemy in the labyrinth
already tried to apply the fix, already tried to run it in japanese locale emulator, reinstalled it multiple times and i also tried different download links...nothing works not sure if its only this scene or all scenes but im frustrating pls help .-.

edit: nvm it seems like it only happens to the first enemy or when u are full health and its also just a retry button in case u accidently use "trip" xd

Last edited:

Crimfalk

Jan 9, 2020
so is the first quest of this game bugged or something
i've only found 1 search point after looking around for 20mins

Anzu010

Mar 19, 2020
But if the points of the first mission are marked with arrows prevent the player from getting lost.
so is the first quest of this game bugged or something
i've only found 1 search point after looking around for 20mins
* The first point is in front of the entrance to the labyrinth.
1592860674877.png

* The second point is upstairs in the first hallway on the right.
1592860778469.png

* The third point is on a wall, before reaching the save point.
1592860837317.png

Reactions: Crimfalk
1.50 star(s) 2 Votes