tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
Anyone figured out how to get the monster egg for the cooking ingredient quest? I even talked to the girl in the bar who will teleport you to the place in the dungeon where you are "supposed to go" but I still cant find it.
Talk to the girl in the general shop ;)
did all of this, still no monster egg in 2nd floor. killed everything in area several times already, pressed enter on anything that looked like anything other than a wall, and even walked in poison water several times.

Edit: by several times I mean I started quest at lvl 10, I am now lvl 22.

Last edited:

Han Boy

Dec 7, 2018
You need to go to the General Shop, talk to the girl, go to the 2nd floor, collect the Poisoned Water (should be an Event symbol by it), go back to the General Shop, give it to the girl, and she gives you the egg. You can then go to the house with wheels on it again and give it to the father, then to the quest giver to complete it.

lmao level 22.

Ghost125s2

Aug 13, 2022
What do I do once I got to the two guys outside the public pubs for a quest I crash with an error saying something along the lines of a upper case error on the noble panties quest can anyone advise me on what to do?

Ghost125s2

Aug 13, 2022
What do I do once I got to the two guys outside the public pubs for a quest I crash with an error saying something along the lines of a upper case error on the noble panties quest can anyone advise me on what to do?
Nvm I solved it but how to proceed from there as after going to the house with the wheels on top I can no longer continue the quest for the panties thief

aishiteruka

Mar 19, 2018
Does I Miss something and mistake the Steps of the Procedures, so Would you mind telling me where can I find the Elf girls's brother in law?
you need to officially accept the quest to atla (guild receptionist) after that, a boy would appear behind southeastern shack

1.50 star(s) 2 Votes