4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I made a poll on Patreon about the RPG aspects of the game.

Please consider voting, it helps a lot. And it's public so anyone can vote.

Have a nice day!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
where's master sam locations
Itt will be up north in the village, I had to remove it for a bugfix. It will be playable in next update (just finished the event.) In this month I'd like to post an update. (I'm not satisfied with the attic event, will add some more render)

Reactions: Pogo123

asaemon

Aug 7, 2019
The game is promissing, i think it should have the option of choosing mc name, like in nthe majority of this kind of game

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Good news, everybody!
One of the main issues of the game, the grainy renders, will be solved.
I will denoise all of the renders tomorrow and show you some before and after pictures. (Maybe some spoiler from a future event too.)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Pros:
+ hot idea (like a mix between dragon ball and ranma)
+ asian fight vibe
+ you transfrom into a very nicely rounded, busty asian chick with a nice face too and acutal nipples (big plus)
+ the dev tries to improve/patch quickly and get is going to get rid of the corny renders (which let the busty girl and the sex scene be way better then! :3)
+ old (pervy) guys
+ PUNCH! sound when you click in menu :D

Cons:
- the map layout is not too complex or too big but i think it could be improved
- the corny renders but this will get improved which is very nice :)
- not sure if there will be any kind of choices (?)
but thats already it for the con stuff and i think these are not nearly as big and important as the pros :)

questions:
1. the old master who is unfortunately not in the version cause of some bug(s) i really look forward to his content and i hope he will be some *cough* master roshi kind of character but who actually will be able to fuck *cough* (pleeease)
2. i would llike to see "her" her getting into a bun or put her hair up in general i think this would not only make her better for combat but also would let her look more like chichi :3 i also like the long hair :) so this doesn't have any importance. her face is pretty/attractive but i would maybe five her a bit more dark eyeliner to let "her" look more mysterious and sexy just my 2 cents. there is a sexy asian outfit i saw somewhere i could send you a link if you like for future outfits. also please tell me she really can fuck with her old master (at least optional as "training") :3

i think the name is cool by the way. looking forward to the next update!

Reactions: Officina_Sopianae

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Pros:
+ hot idea (like a mix between dragon ball and ranma)
+ asian fight vibe
+ you transfrom into a very nicely rounded, busty asian chick with a nice face too and acutal nipples (big plus)
+ the dev tries to improve/patch quickly and get is going to get rid of the corny renders (which let the busty girl and the sex scene be way better then! :3)
+ old (pervy) guys
+ PUNCH! sound when you click in menu :D

Cons:
- the map layout is not too complex or too big but i think it could be improved
- the corny renders but this will get improved which is very nice :)
- not sure if there will be any kind of choices (?)
but thats already it for the con stuff and i think these are not nearly as big and important as the pros :)

questions:
1. the old master who is unfortunately not in the version cause of some bug(s) i really look forward to his content and i hope he will be some *cough* master roshi kind of character but who actually will be able to fuck *cough* (pleeease)
2. i would llike to see "her" her getting into a bun or put her hair up in general i think this would not only make her better for combat but also would let her look more like chichi :3 i also like the long hair :) so this doesn't have any importance. her face is pretty/attractive but i would maybe five her a bit more dark eyeliner to let "her" look more mysterious and sexy just my 2 cents. there is a sexy asian outfit i saw somewhere i could send you a link if you like for future outfits. also please tell me she really can fuck with her old master (at least optional as "training") :3

i think the name is cool by the way. looking forward to the next update!
Thank you for the feedback. As I wrote earlier, the game is a training for my kinda real project, but the player spots the mistakes more then me. ( Thanks God, and you for interested.) Since there is a LOT of things to learn, there Will be some modification. In nap, in gameplay, in character As well. As I player to check the games, I realised that it is becoming a gerontophile game, so I need more young dudes which I already implementing. There Will be more clothes later, maybe more hair. I'm still looking for the perfect makeup for example. But my basic idea ( Male has to adapt a female body) is good for these experiments I think. I have a little notebook in my pocket and whenever I have an idea I wrote IT down. I'm planning to add more "factions" and since we are on a bige island, I can add more "race/kind. And if you are interested there is opportunity for beast/ bestiality( there Will be public polls on patreon) option later. Firstni try to finish the next Update which should be the end of the real intro.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Thank you for the feedback. As I wrote earlier, the game is a training for my kinda real project, but the player spots the mistakes more then me. ( Thanks God, and you for interested.) Since there is a LOT of things to learn, there Will be some modification. In nap, in gameplay, in character As well. As I player to check the games, I realised that it is becoming a gerontophile game, so I need more young dudes which I already implementing. There Will be more clothes later, maybe more hair. I'm still looking for the perfect makeup for example. But my basic idea ( Male has to adapt a female body) is good for these experiments I think. I have a little notebook in my pocket and whenever I have an idea I wrote IT down. I'm planning to add more "factions" and since we are on a bige island, I can add more "race/kind. And if you are interested there is opportunity for beast/ bestiality( there Will be public polls on patreon) option later. Firstni try to finish the next Update which should be the end of the real intro.
oh hi and thx for the response! sorry i didn't read all the post and missed that comment. i surely want to learn this too but at the moment i either have no time or no energy to get into all this (seems all easier than it actually is it seems) great to hear you want to modify parts of the game :) more young dudes is nothing i personally am happy about to hear cause i would have liked to know if the old master will be a character like master roshi and hoped for much content with him but ok. mor clothes is nice but aswell as hair it is no priority for me and at the moment i understand that. feel free to experiment :D nice idea with the notice thing. i sometimes do this too. more races/kind is a great idea but i would suggest to not make the world too big too early not only for the player but also for you as a developer otherwise too many points to look at and improve. (but later why not :D) if you ask me personally about beast and bestiality i am conflicted and maybe unique: i like humanoid monster stuff (like monsters who have two arms and two legs) the most so i would be happy to see like pigmen, apemen, goblins etc. but about bestiality... i personally am not that big of an enjoyer but if its bestiality its crazy stuff so i personally don't like horsies and doggies but i kinda sometimes like stuff with big slugs, spiders and stuff so like more alien creatures. what about you? what do you like and how important is this for you regarding the game? good luck with the upcoming update and that everything runs smoothly

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
if you ask me personally about beast and bestiality i am conflicted and maybe unique: i like humanoid monster stuff (like monsters who have two arms and two legs) the most so i would be happy to see like pigmen, apemen, goblins etc. but about bestiality...
Probably that would be the best path, this can add to the story or some /developement. I wont put int dogrape or anything else. More like some kind of fantasy creature rather a "real" animal.

If you check the characters name, there was someone who I wanted to be a Master Roshi ripoff, but now i'm planning another path for him. The world expansion will be like a chapter i guess. Maybe in different cultures, but that is so far yet..:) And the village will be different later (thanks to some event maybe). I have too many plan too be honest, i need to organize them.

Reactions: Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Probably that would be the best path, this can add to the story or some /developement. I wont put int dogrape or anything else. More like some kind of fantasy creature rather a "real" animal.

If you check the characters name, there was someone who I wanted to be a Master Roshi ripoff, but now i'm planning another path for him. The world expansion will be like a chapter i guess. Maybe in different cultures, but that is so far yet..:) And the village will be different later (thanks to some event maybe). I have too many plan too be honest, i need to organize them.
i think thats a good direction :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Officina_Sopianae
4.50 star(s) 4 Votes