4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

gatesi

Dec 30, 2016
I am stuck on Quest: “Go home!”

After beating the two thugs in the forest and being saved by Zak and Helge, they put injured Hajas on the cart and say they will take us back to the tavern where Kelly can help, but after that last frame I get a black screen of death and can’t progress any further:

11-04-2024 12-51-17.jpg

I looked through the existing saves but unfortunately there were none around that point in the story.

Does anyone have any existing save or any idea how to get past the black screen once you get back to the village?

Thanks!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

After beating the two thugs in the forest and being saved by Zak and Helge, they put injured Hajas on the cart and say they will take us back to the tavern where Kelly can help, but after that last frame I get a black screen of death and can’t progress any further:

View attachment 3529721

I looked through the existing saves but unfortunately there were none around that point in the story.

Does anyone have any existing save or any idea how to get past the black screen once you get back to the village?

Thanks!
I've never met with this bug! Checking it!

Reactions: Skyler and gatesi

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022

View attachment 3529721

Thanks!
try this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Skyler and gatesi

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
DragonOrbs-2024.04.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes