4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I hope you have a nice weekend. I'm making a bridge between the training and the attic event (some lesbian/groping teaser), which will be the base of future competitions.

Konon will be waiting for you in the next update!

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
I hope you have a nice weekend. I'm making a bridge between the training and the attic event (some lesbian/groping teaser), which will be the base of future competitions.

Konon will be waiting for you in the next update!
can't wait for the update. lesbian stuff can be hot sometimes. groping can be really hot. personally can't wait for the old master/sensei stuff.

thanks for sharing a picture of her/him. she looks really attractive and nice :)

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Not specially that. I meant more in the general context. For example
BE - Breast Enlargment, M2F - Male to Female, or MC - Mental Change.

Maybe the Link can clarify it somewhat
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There could be a few option we talked about:
-Futa
-Breast enlargement
-Bimbofication
-Mental breaking
There is a few places where this could, and maybe should happen mostly in events. I'm not sure I'm able to make it as permanent at this time with my skills. And about futa there will be a poll for sure, or making it a sidequest.

But overall I have to finish the first update.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
gr8 idea for a game! I to like to make rule 63 dragon ball content!
Thank you for the comment.

There are few problems tough. Daz is not the best for an anime like story ( faces, poses, ) etc they would seem silly. After the next update (coming in a week.)
I'll disappear for a while to make a few things.:
- I'd like to make a proper fight system. Or at least make the fights look kinda good.
- Make a few enterior, and some other places outside the village.
- Create a few common event with the people from the village, ( inculding some lewd scene as well.)
- For the common event, I need more villagers.
- I'm thinking about parralax mapping too. But that would be too much at this moment, so I rather go on the good old path instead of screw up with the experimenting.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Greetings Everyone!

The next update is about 95%.

After work, I check the grammar mistakes I could find, (already sent into proofreader, so mostly minor mistakes.) and then send it to my friend who does the first testing, on wednesday I upload it for patrons, and in next week me ( or someone who gets it) release it to the wilderness of F95.

Thanks for being here. Thanks for reading.

Have a nice day!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
Good evening yall!

The update is available for the patrons. The link will be public on monday morning. I hope you enjoy it, if you find any bug, typo or anything fixable you can contact me.

Thanks for reading.

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
New update for everyone!

mega:

workupload:

If someone knows how to compress it properly please send a dm.

I will disappear for a while, diving deeper into rpgm to make some proper map for the further updates.

The pace of the gameplay will slow down a bit, I'm planning a slow corruption with some surprise event, and since you wanted more rpg element, I try to add some conversation.

My plans for the next update:

- Filling the village with life. (npc, common event, some branching.)

- Making a new map for future tasks and events (gathering some item, a boss, some cultural enrichment).

Thanks for reading!

Last edited:
Reactions: HotPotLovers

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
I made a poll about in game music. Please be so kind and give a vote.

Thanks! Have a good night!

Officina_Sopianae

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2022
i was hopping that this update we'll get some sex scene but was a good introduction for what will come...
I'll be honest, I will wait with the sex scene for some obvious reason:

-If there will be a sex scene in the first few update it gets boring to soon. ( IMO)
-I have a plan to buy some gear for proper render, and then I can maybe animate the sex scenes to be more.... satisfying.
-Available sex scene this early could lead to a bad end./ Game Over/ But if that is what the player wants, then the player can maybe have it.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes