PJT590

Jun 28, 2020
Hi everyone
I downloaded the fan translation version of the game and with 3 save files( that were generously provided by other members)and when i load the game and try too use the file it shows that the save files are no good.
help please

many thanks for the help

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Hi everyone
I downloaded the fan translation version of the game and with 3 save files( that were generously provided by other members)and when i load the game and try too use the file it shows that the save files are no good.
help please

many thanks for the help
I never could get those save things to work...
Hmmh...
Ah well... I ended up just playing the game.
It's not very hard, you know. GIve it a shot.

Spodbrainer

Jun 22, 2019
Downloaded from the Mega link but it says cannot locate Game.dat. How to fix that?

EDIT: For those who have the same problem you can fix it by moving the file to another location. For me i had just to move it to desktop

Last edited:

IronHeavy

Apr 16, 2018
When I try to open the game it says: Cannot locate basic info data C:/.../Dragon Princess is Hungry v1.01/Data/BasicData/Game.dat

I did what Spodbrainer said and tried moving the file but still no result; does someone knows how to fix this shit??

aerial11

Dec 11, 2017
Read that as "dragon princess in hungary" for whatever reason, now that's an ENTIRELY different game, probably with dire consequences.

Reactions: gremmie

Scythd

Jan 5, 2022
When I try to open the game it says: Cannot locate basic info data C:/.../Dragon Princess is Hungry v1.01/Data/BasicData/Game.dat

I did what Spodbrainer said and tried moving the file but still no result; does someone knows how to fix this shit??
The filepath locale issue. You should move to location so path to it contains only latinic symbols and spaces (thats almost true)

Reactions: SinnedBad

asdene1

Dec 3, 2020
Anyone know how to get more skills? I hit level 45 and Eva is stopping me from gaining any more skills

Edit: never mind. had to hit lvl cap of 50.

Last edited:

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Anybody got the patch for steam from
It not loading for me

Jellyball

Jun 11, 2019
Anyone know how to get all the ingredients and if there is a reward? heres what im missing, i feel like i have looked everywhere on all enemies wht.PNG

Leittte

Nov 7, 2023
Why...why dit it have to be bittersweet in the end...after so much the mc goes trough just for nothing... 1710478760631.png

tenkaya

Dec 17, 2021
I feel like this game is still very underrated and not popular enough. It's definitely a top 10 for me with high expectations. I recommend anyone try it out if you like the genres.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes