• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
gameplay is at game journalist difficulty. story is barebones at best. it's fun for a few minutes but after 2 stages that's about it. uninstalled.

• Haha
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
gameplay is at game journalist difficulty. story is barebones at best. it's fun for a few minutes but after 2 stages that's about it. uninstalled.
1st & foremost? Based.
Secondly, yeah it's just some elements are hidden away, it's not that it's hard, it's that it's BS for completionists.

Mar 11, 2021
alright how the hell do you get weapon 6
I already finished chapter 2 and got Weapon 7 but the TL'd guide isn't explaining much, get caught by a salamander and go to the nest to talk with mako. problem is, mako's not letting me back into the nest, and just talking with her at the gate isn't doing it either, so what's the deal?

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
alright how the hell do you get weapon 6
I already finished chapter 2 and got Weapon 7 but the TL'd guide isn't explaining much, get caught by a salamander and go to the nest to talk with mako. problem is, mako's not letting me back into the nest, and just talking with her at the gate isn't doing it either, so what's the deal?
No, you get caught by a salamander, then taken back to their lair.
Then walk up to Mako, she's in the corner.
Talk to her there.
The place you're trying to go to that she doesn't let you in, is where you go if you're caught.

Daemielle

Sep 8, 2020
At first I was confused that you could not plow Mako, but fortunately the game was ahead of me...it's great that some sex scenes require a bit of extra trickery!
Same I was so happy when you can have happy times with a unique npc you talked to

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Also where do you find the honey bear in the first stage?
This one is pretty BS.
Use a charged punch on two trees. The tree next to the rabbit girl & another in a tree near the harpy's nest.
That said, how do I get the rabbit girl out of the way??

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
This one is pretty BS.
Use a charged punch on two trees. The tree next to the rabbit girl & another in a tree near the harpy's nest.
That said, how do I get the rabbit girl out of the way??
It's the pine tree southeast of the bunny girl.

Aysaa

Aug 1, 2021
How do I get this achievement ? I thought i needed to get everything in gallery unlocked, but i didn't get it. Unless im missing someone.

Edit: Nvm, I got it. But how to get normally Plume scene ?

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2020
me being a kinky lil' imp:
Is there a step by step procedure on a translated variant that's uncensored?
Or can I just take the IMG file from the untranslated one and replace the IMG file of the censored one?

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes