lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Yeah, the Stream release has good quality writing.
Uh, are you sure?
Because I downloaded the newer version in the OP and it's still MTL garbage and credits thicboi for the "partial translation" in the readme.

RARE2000

Dec 21, 2017
Alright, as I couldn't find a working complete save with the updated translation(Link here: )
I went through the trouble of completing the game and unlocking all scenes. Here's the save, touch the pink crystal to go to the scene viewer, go down to go to the zones and manually lose to the girls yourself.

I'll even provide a basic rundown of content for each girl I experienced in the second half. Spoilered of course, the original save started after the first two zones, and none of the girls there interested me enough to check out cept the maid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

renji-12

Apr 15, 2020
I'm stuck at the Amaryllis Hotel which needs to find the garlicky and medical smell...
any one knows where that is?

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
Amazing game! Sadly it crashes a lot, translation could be better and hopefully it gets no censor. Hard to score this game now :/

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
Amazing game! Sadly it crashes a lot, translation could be better and hopefully it gets no censor. Hard to score this game now :/
You have downloaded the wrong version. The steam version is really perfect.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
someone know how to trigger the events in the fairy zone ? We have a trophie telling us to go in other dimension and a trophie with a spectacular event.

EDIT : I have found. In the bottom right of the map, you will find the rabbit on a harpy, shoot it with the sniper. She will fall in the lake. Go to the lake.
For the other, get captured by a arachnee, save the bear and it's child.

Last edited:

yodyna

Nov 19, 2022
You have downloaded the wrong version. The steam version is really perfect.
Im confused then, i tried both versions on first page the main one and fan-translated, both work the same seems so. Game stopped crashing after harpy/slime scenes, did both with 0 volumne. Translation sometimes works sometimes doesnt, when does its kinda poor and hard to understand the context. Is there third version? :D

Nouvi

Jul 24, 2018
Im confused then, i tried both versions on first page the main one and fan-translated, both work the same seems so. Game stopped crashing after harpy/slime scenes, did both with 0 volumne. Translation sometimes works sometimes doesnt, when does its kinda poor and hard to understand the context. Is there third version? :D
As has been mentioned several times past few pages, OP didn't get updated properly for a while. Working link is on page 8 if OP still has a broken looking translation. If the Title Screen menu options are not translated, you've got the wrong version. (New game/continue/end game options are translated in the "good" version)

Reactions: QuestionTime

LadtheImpaler

Mar 6, 2018
I downloaded the Steam version and the weapons just won't stop randomly cycling. Is it because I have a touchpad/is there a way to fix this?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes