Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
So, did this get a better translation or something? Because when it was first posted, the translation was absolute dogshit. Like, there's bad and then there's "I don't know what to do" bad.

YuKandayo32

Aug 13, 2021
so basically female pedos.
pretty much yea, but being asian there's not many game that feature a normal looking short male so I just go for the "shota" tag as a crutch. i know that alot of people play games to escape reality or simply dont care about what the protag looks like, however I find games that feature a somewhat physically relatable protagonist more enjoyable.

Normone

May 10, 2019
What about optimization? When I tried the Japanese version, everything lagged on my potatoes. The truth is not sure that it was not in mtool.

consey

Aug 6, 2022
When are they going to fix the bug where the game sometimes crashes when you leave the area or try to go home!!!

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
still crashing this game needs to use the new rpg maker engine wolf rpg engine is so old and has so many bugs. plus the home button crash the game plus when the mc die and is set back home it crash the game plus even if i turn off bgf and the sound off it still crashing the game if i hit the home button and going back the normal path to return home its still crashing.

skwr_boi

Mar 12, 2021
Anyone got the save for the Steam version?
Never mind. I figured it out.

Also, PSA for those who bought the Steam version. Sexual content for this is disabled but there is a patch for this.

Ragoz

Jan 19, 2019
This game is a must play for people who love monster girl games. It feels like it has been a while since there has been something with this quality in the genre.

Doesn't seem to be tagged but there is futa.

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
game in notepad turn all 0 and turn on old_directx_use=1
Start=0
SoftModeFlag=0
WindowModeFlag=0
SEandBGM=0
FrameSkip=0
Proxy=0
ProxyPort=0
ScreenShotFlag=0
F12_Reset=0
Display_Number=0
Old_DirectX_Use=1
this is the only way to play up to hunted lands. plus get locale emulator is the only way to play up to hunted lands. still crash but run better.
by the way some enemys scenes will crash.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 9 Votes