May 17, 2023
news. I used the Japanese version that someone posted here and it worked fine. But now I'm looking for the last weapon. Does anyone know where or who gives it?

Copy.Cat

Aug 22, 2019
Welp , it is really questionable. If what we have lately for downloads is the ENG UNCE ... It is pretty disappointing that the UNCEN is just the internal view and the English is almost the same as the fan translated one

• Wow
Reactions: anon280

tneer2

Feb 21, 2019
Not sure why but there's something about this art that reminds me of ACEROLA games.

Is it just me?

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
if this is a official english release, i a bit disappointed because it is not 100% translated and it looks to be MTL

Reactions: Risax

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
it seems like the one linked in OP may just be the fan translated one put on top of the steam version

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
I do hope that it was just the wrong version that got linked in the OP, cause so much is poorly translated or just straight up missing. Would be pretty embarrassing for an official release

Reactions: anon280

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
I do hope that it was just the wrong version that got linked in the OP, cause so much is poorly translated or just straight up missing. Would be pretty embarrassing for an official release
Dunno, there already were instances with MTL release, not fully translated and exedra.
Although, not sure about Steam ones, but dl one, did it in past, as mention above.

Alaktan

Dec 14, 2018
Dunno, there already were instances with MTL release, not fully translated and exedra.
Although, not sure about Steam ones, but dl one, did it in past, as mention above.
Well the steam reviews of the game don't mention a poor translation (even if there are only 4 English ones so far), so that gives me a bit of hope.

z.r0

Jun 6, 2017
yeah the DL link in OP is just the partial fan translated version and still censored. the Steam version is fully translated and uncensored

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DragonPrincessIsHungry-1.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes