comakill23

Jul 21, 2021
Bragging instead of sharing, smh my mane. Smh.

Also some angels, and the sea...things(?) with their
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
are borderline feminization with all that dialogue.
files big af(tho linked in drive in this thread) and im using free mtool so trus me you can do it too.

ketchunaise

May 9, 2021
ok so for people who struggle with ch4 maze here's what worked for me:If you wanna go up or down stand in the center of the circle and go straight up or down, if you wanna go left, dash into the edge of screen above the pointing arrow and go down and if right dash into the edge below the arrow and go up

comakill23

Jul 21, 2021
Do you have Internet by cards, since you cannot download 1.5 gigabytes? The download speed from gdrive is good, so why be indignant? If you don't like it, download and re-upload. I don't get paid for this to fulfill anyone's whims. And my condolences to you if you could not find a link to download mtool on the developer's patreon page. It's free for everyone, just so you know. There are support versions with bonuses, otherwise, the developer does not require money for it. In short, it's hard to be you.
Wtf? I legit just bragged that downloading the original 5gb version and how using mtool on it was the move so idk why you're under the idea I can't download either when I obviously did lol. Did you reply to the wrong guy or something here?
Meant it was big af as in I didn't want to use up all my mega storage tryna share it.

Soichy

Aug 14, 2018
Wtf? I legit just bragged that downloading the original 5gb version and how using mtool on it was the move so idk why you're under the idea I can't download either when I obviously did lol. Did you reply to the wrong guy or something here?
Meant it was big af as in I didn't want to use up all my mega storage tryna share it.
Yes, I actually reply to the wrong guy . Looks like I need more rest after work. I'm sorry.

Last edited:

ThatGuy82

Jan 20, 2021
I figured out you can return to base but you can only do it from the menu rather than by heading south on the map.
Really? Crashes for me when doing it from the menu, too. I just gave up and deleted it after doing the first boss thingie since I could no longer return.

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
I see some guys here talking about a steam release, who will do that ? Kagura ?

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
I guess I should have expected as much from MTL, but the translation is fairly half assed with a lot of menu options left untranslated or running out of the text box. Decent looking scenes to say the least, animated to boot.

Akren

Aug 25, 2019
hold on, how do you get final weapon? mtling the guide gives a mirror but that’s just more confusing

tornasunder

Jun 13, 2017
There is a tool posted here on these forums called DazedMTLTool which can use ChatGPT 3.5 (GPT 4 would be better if you are generous) to machine translate these games and it's surprisingly decent. Way better than what is seen here, which you have to download the game to even see the quality of the MTL because you didn't upload pictures of the game in the 'English' translation to show its quality.

I would recommend obtaining an API key for ChatGPT from the official website and learning how to use that MTL tool above if you intend to post MTL games, because the standard tools that everybody has been using and lazily relying upon with very minimal effort and human intervention is basically obsolete with the advancement of ChatGPT. GPT 3.5 Turbo is also extremely cheap and would probably only take a few dollars to translate a full game of this scale. If that's not affordable then just leave it to somebody who can afford it because if somebody sees that a game has been "translated" then they might think it's a proper translation when this is clearly not.

This can't even be considered a full MTL because there's quite a bit of text which has not attempted to be translated by the machine at all.

I get that there's a number of MTL apologists who will excuse the flaws of the translation software because they think that converting moonrunes into English letters is better than nothing, but it's really not the case. At this point, with ChatGPT, there's no excuse for people to not use that as the new standard tool for translation.

Nov 20, 2017
Why is it allowed here to have raped shota... but games with loli content is strictly prohibited???
They're both minors... so why???

OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
did anyone here experience sudden force close game after going back to base or in maze chapter 4 while go down (foolow Guide) ?

in case of force close during getting back to base it's still possible when you try to open the game again and if it forces close again then open it again it will work (like Gacha) but in the chapter 4 the rate up of the game being not force close is really hard did anyone know how to fix this?

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes