OBJ-907

Apr 6, 2018
ok so for people who struggle with ch4 maze here's what worked for me:If you wanna go up or down stand in the center of the circle and go straight up or down, if you wanna go left, dash into the edge of screen above the pointing arrow and go down and if right dash into the edge below the arrow and go up
Thanks, i can clear maze with this method, but sometimes it's on reverse way to not force close and still force close. For those who still try hard on maze here's the save game

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
Well, pretty soon we won't have to try 'n work around any breaking bugs. The game's coming properly in about a week.

It ain't guaranteed to suck either since it's not someone like BokiBoki doing the localization.

Reactions: RayBar
Sep 12, 2018
Well, pretty soon we won't have to try 'n work around any breaking bugs. The game's coming properly in about a week.

It ain't guaranteed to suck either since it's not someone like BokiBoki doing the localization.
it's out in 5 days and I will wait to play that version.
Hopefully the translation is great.

Sep 12, 2018
OTAKU is generally gonna deliver decent results. Most of what I played from them recently has been up to snuff at least.
Good chance we'll be getting it uncensored as well.
Thank you for the reassurance with this English version not a lot of things get done right but this gives me hope.

Ava9999

Sep 2, 2021
I think that I found steam version on ryuugames.com, it just won't launch due to DRM I think.
When I launch it it just redirects to steam and says "missing license".

4.80 star(s) 8 Votes