• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
Returning to base seems to sometimes work and sometimes not. Worse once you reach the 4th area it crashes in the "lost woods" section when transitioning screens. Having to reload every single time it crashes is really starting to wear thin
Extracting in Japanese didn't seem to help so maybe running it with local will? that's probably the issue... I hope
(Edit) nope didnt fix it

Reactions: Forge Wright

popoclub96

Jun 27, 2020
I started to have a good process. After it crashed the game suddenly closes. I tried again and again. It keeps crashing. I lost progress many times. It starts to annoy me.:mad: The game itself is very good.

Reactions: Jackaljax

sum1confused

Aug 25, 2022
I think it has to do with what weapon you have equipped? If I only equip the shruiken and the other 2 slots are empty it seems I can return to base.

LucyLuSwitch

Jan 8, 2020
How do you get what the mushroom girl wants in the forest? I got her vegetables but I can't seem to interact with the fish on the map, and I can't seem to go anywhere else

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
How do you get what the mushroom girl wants in the forest? I got her vegetables but I can't seem to interact with the fish on the map, and I can't seem to go anywhere else
right click to dash over to the other side of the water

As an aside, the constant crashes are quite frustrating. Seems to have a random chance of happening when you transition between scenes, less likely if you've done the transition before, but the area 4 lost woods section is really shitty for this.

EDIT: In area 4, go into the lost woods section then leave. It will trigger a new scene which will allow you to proceed.

Last edited:

PorcelainDoll

Jun 19, 2019
Consider this a bug testing report regarding all the crashes. I was experiencing a crash every time I finished the monster nest event in the last stage, regardless of what scene (white, black, or big succubus) preceded it. Unlike the other crashes, this one seemed to happen all the time, rather than being partially random.

I completed the game and came back to this, but no change.

I found I could escape from the succubi, rather than going to the nest, without a crash, so it was definitely something to do with the nest.

I eventually got it not to crash. Two factors were different compared to the previous attempts.
1) I skipped the succubi event for being dropped to 0 health and went straight to the nest. Since I had just tested if escaping from the succubi worked, I now had the option, and given what people said about being caught by a monster girl fixing the crashed for returning home, I thought maybe there was something going on with the scene.
2) I turned my BGM and SE all the way down, because in other MTL games I've tried in the past, there have been issues caused by the game trying to find music or a sound but not being able to due to something being wrong with the translation.

Either of these could have been the fix for the crash. I don't know witch, but I hope this is helpful for making a more stable version of the game later.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes