• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Huh, didn't expect this before the Steam release. Welp, I won't say no to this until the official release!

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
this game is broken means the home and going back home crash the game but doing back home 2 times its brakes it now it crashes everytime i want to go back home.

NyaaRrar

Jan 18, 2019
this game is broken means the home and going back home crash the game but doing back home 2 times its brakes it now it crashes everytime i want to go back home.
The MTL broke it. As mentioned on the previous page of this thread, try turning off the BGM and SE in the menus. That may fix your error.

franz941

Nov 22, 2017
I am still playing the japonese version, the games by this dev are some of the best h game i have played. Seeing everyone having crashes, i gonna wait for the ufficial relase.

ewery52

May 26, 2018
Wise tree wants me to charge at something but what do i have to actually do?
Edit: You are supossed to charge attack with hands his hand sitcking out of the ground.

nudem

Oct 18, 2017
It is a really nice game. Unfortunatly not beatable with the crashes at stage 4-1.
Looking forward to either the english release or a fixed MTL version.
Here is a save until that point for those curious.

Reactions: dragpz

Lelisoos

Sep 21, 2021
Another WolfRPG game?
I was not dissapointed by Rignetta's Adventure and Parade Buster, so this should be a treat... After removing the MTL thingy.

Couple minutes later after download, realising that translation replaced the language, instead of being in a different folder.

Come on, could've at least looked through with all the spelling errors.

Last edited:

foolyGold

Jun 18, 2019
Got my hopes up when I saw this game since I was following the release.
Why would you bother MTLing a game that is getting an official release soon?

The author's previous game was Introducing An Apprentice Incubus. Pretty good game with no battles.

Jan 2, 2018
It is a really nice game. Unfortunatly not beatable with the crashes at stage 4-1.
Looking forward to either the english release or a fixed MTL version.
Here is a save until that point for those curious.
It's beatable. Why I've beat the game (with the exception of "save point" acheievement).
As it's turn out, you can save scum the crash. It's not an exact science but I manage to do it.

Here's my 99% of Full save.

Reactions: thefelix

RICKY43

May 24, 2017
Yeah, not to parrot the other comments here, but people who MTL games should test-play them. No shade at their efforts, it's just more time than not pure MTL often breaks games and or causes bugs.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
Anyone know where the "save point" is?
It's the only achievement I can't finish.
The Save Point is that blue crystal you can find outside of the boss rooms. At first the MC will comment on it looking like one, and that'll be it, but eventually it can actually restore your HP. I haven't gotten further than that due to exploring and crashes, but it seems to be along the right track.

How'd you figure out save scumming the crashes? Trying to do 4-1, but the summoning circle maze is getting quite frustrating with the amount of crashes.

4.70 star(s) 7 Votes